Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, DMax399 said:

I hope so.  We need something far more damming to push this through.  I can’t see the club firing shots at them if we didn’t have it.

We have something FAR more damning than just a screenshot from whatsapp. Clubs that have been bullied have had enough and shown alot. We initially had just some evidence from the one whistleblower but now have alot more. Two clubs, the SPFL and to a degree the SFA have alot of explaining to do in the investigation and to the wider public when it is released.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

And its Drysdale who is the author of the information which says Dundee's vote was submitted AND Drysdale who posted the whatsapp picture. If we're taking Drysdale at his word that he submitted the vote with no evidence to back it up, why wouldn't we take his word Nelms told him not to resubmit?

If I'm being honest, I'd be STUNNED if there's any police involvement at this point. Had it been passed to the polis, you can bet your last that it would have leaked by now.

Rangers' evidence hasn't been made public but it the polis are involved, wouldn't the whistleblower have gone there instead of to Rangers?

Either scenario is bordering on corruption.

It looks as if Nelms had every intention to vote No, the statement was damning of spfl’s motion.

Some thing then is stopping him from putting forward his reasonings for the vote not going through, that’s where my believe in police are involved comes from.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Dundees vote now means fuck all anyway. There are a good few teams that can now challenge the whole integrity of the vote considering they published the votes before they were recovered in full

Or.

They vote Yes, the spfl accepts it and pushes ahead with titles, promotions, relegations, and they take their chances that skint clubs cant afford legal challenges.

Nothing would surprise me with this Mob. Pun intended.

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

I think it’s the caption he’s put on Morelos top that’s the “joke” when actually it’s Brown thatS the joke. We live in their heads constantly and they don’t like it! 

He's not put any caption on Morelos top :lol:

That was actually on our sponsor that day 🤦🏽‍♂️

GettyImages-1171491535.jpg

9 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

It's bizarre.

Who knows? Maybe this new evidence is from Hearts?

To widen the bizarre, it makes me at least wonder if hearts and dundee were reserve votes for the spfl, in the event they needed to be cast or not to carry the spfl/celtic proposal, neither clubs explanation for the non receipt of official vote holds water, maybe why the firewall went out. drowned with the votes in a torrent of escaping  water...

36 minutes ago, willygers4life said:

Do you think maybe John nelms is the whistle blower, and that's why Dundee are staying quiet for now. Maybe played drysdale at his own game to out a rat in their camp, and drysdale has popped his head out the sewer 

That would be dynamite if true.

9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Whole thing needs be ripped up, even down to the referees. 

There isn’t a season gone by where a ref is close to picking up a winners medal cause he’s reffed the same team that many times during a season. Clancy was on track to ref about a third of celtics games this season, how is that even possible when there’s at least 6 refs available every weekend?  Nobody can come up with a valid explanation for that 

The Clancy situation is downright bizarre

The guy from Dundee was chatting all pally to the guy from ICT.

He admitted that his intention was to vote no.

Did he then tell the guy from ICT then suggest tzhat he was going to use his position of power to see what he could which would adversely affects ICT.

It is incredibly naive to put that in writing and potentially why ICT are so angry. Ignorance, arrogance and stupidity.

I dont believe Dundee were involved in a sting operation.

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Or.

They vote Yes, the spfl accepts it and pushes ahead with titles, promotions, relegations, and they take their chances that skint clubs cant afford legal challenges.

Nothing would surprise me with this Mob. Pun intended.

Yup. Make no mistake top of their agenda will still be how to get what they want.  

Wouldn’t surprise me to see Dundee’s no vote now accepted.......with it also stated all clubs have 28 days where they can change their mind. 

Or Dundee miraculously come up with an alternative plan that still allows celtic to get what they want - totally without incentive of course.  To be honest I’d imagine there are individuals at Dundee who have shifted from feeling they have power to needing this to go away and quickly.

We have to be right on the offensive here, absolutely relentless - create a environment that says ‘we fucking dare yi’

Give them room to manoeuvre and they will.  

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

We have something FAR more damning than just a screenshot from whatsapp. Clubs that have been bullied have had enough and shown alot. We initially had just some evidence from the one whistleblower but now have alot more. Two clubs, the SPFL and to a degree the SFA have alot of explaining to do in the investigation and to the wider public when it is released.

Inclined to agree, we must have more up our sleeve.

And we’re quite right to let them stew.

I hope we’re pushing for a far deeper investigation, not just the voting cock up.

Why could the funds not be released independently of the vote? Why must they be linked?

Why the rush? Was an imminent announcement from UEFA putting pressure to make the decision now?

Why was Null And Void dismissed out of hand? By who?

And that is just this latest chapter. There is so much rotten to the very core over many years. The stench is overwhelming.

50 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I don't think it's weird at this point, they may be seeking legal council.

I'm of the impression that it's something to do with company law as DP said in his statement ...

“The farcical conduct of this affair seems to me to bring the corporate governance and business operations of the SPFL into sharp focus. It is an example of an undemocratic culture, which has existed within the SPFL for far too long.

I would say that was a very polite way of saying " corruption", as DP cannot come straight out and say it directly otherwise he would be in deep shit legally.

The now burning question is, who are dundee negotiating with and about what, you can bet your bottom dollar it isn’t with any clubs from their division, those responsible will leave us behind if we do not get a jildy on.

See taking  step back and looking at things. This season can be compared to watching 'From Dusk Till Dawn' It's certainly given me the biggest WTF moment since watching it for the first time. Rumbling along like just another regular season, then we have vampires and shit. I now wouldn't be surprised if Anne Budge ripped out of her skin and became a 3 titted vampire shooting everyone in sight! 

39 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

2009 Neil Doncaster got his job at the SPL

2009-2020 Scottish football has been corrupt

In a nutshell 😂👍

I know it doesn't fit in with your numbers but it was 2008 that corruption really started for me. The amount of games we played in May of 2008 while trying to represent Scotland in a European final was ridiculous. I hadn't seen it before and I haven't seen it since but it astounded me at the time that we had a single days rest between playing Motherwell on the Saturday (#edited) then ST Mirren I think on the Monday. Genuinely never seen that with the exception of non-competitive friendlies. 

27 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

When the compliant tarrier media are turning on their club you know it’s big. 

We’ve been battered from pillar to post for years, clubs have lost millions/sponsors etc to benefit one club in the top league who were walking into the CL unchallenged for years on the spin. 

It’s our time now to turn the tables again and I believe that’s coming now, it has too. 

Lawwell knew of UEFAs position about abandoning leagues, that’s why this has been railroaded so quickly so that they can be given the title. The fact that they’ve been untouchable for years has led to a perception they can literally do what they want, only this time someone’s fucked up along the way. 

What is it they say?

’Absolute power corrupts absolutely’......

I’ve felt for some while that the only thing that was going to stop them would be tripping up on their own arrogance.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

I know it doesn't fit in with your numbers but it was 2008 that corruption really started for me. The amount of games we played in May of 2008 while trying to represent Scotland in a European final was ridiculous. I hadn't seen it before and I haven't seen it since but it astounded me at the time that we had a single days rest between playing Motherwell on the Sunday then ST Mirren I think on the Monday. Genuinely never seen that with the exception of non-competitive friendlies. 

And who came into power in 2007?

Its all down to the swing of things politically that has manifested itself in every element of our lives to target a particular demographic

Just now, Dickie1963 said:

I hate to be a pain but the outcome will be a 16 top league to suit Dundee.

celtic as Champions

Won’t happen. The clubs will never vote in a 16 team top league and Sky won’t want it either.

The corruption being outed might see a null and void scenario too.Liewell and Doncaster have fucked themselves. Fucking glorious 😂👍

2 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

I hate to be a pain but the outcome will be a 16 top league to suit Dundee.

celtic as Champions

No it won’t, clubs would have to vote for league reconstruction, clubs aren’t going to vote for less games against the old firm 

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Won’t happen. The clubs will never vote in a 16 team top league and Sky won’t want it either.

The corruption being outed might see a null and void scenario too.Liewell and Doncaster have fucked themselves. Fucking glorious 😂👍

We are dealing with snakes.

I would be so sure.

Archived