Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

Just now, magic8ball said:

No wonder they thought 10 was in the bag 3 years ago ,Reverse Poznańs at Ibrox ,Brendas here for 10 in a row,cunts getting tattoos and hundreds of them booking up for a week in Santa ponsa to celebrate next may before a ball had been kicked this year .

There will be some tarrier prick sitting wi boxes of 10 in a row t shirts too I would bet .

Half of them are spewing already the rest are in a daze and can’t quite understand why their “destiny” has been taken from them .

fuck them all 

He probably already sold out of them a couple of years back they've been so certain of it

11 minutes ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

Giving £500 to NHS staff wins you votes. Cow.

That’s what she thought ,reckon that one could blow up in her face ,Theres plenty in the NHS already commenting that it’s a waste of resources.Some of the ones who were nowhere near the front line and are still getting this bonus have said that it’s a scandal that businesses are missing out and people are losing jobs due to the money being redirected to Shitlers latest freebie .

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

No wonder they thought 10 was in the bag 3 years ago ,Reverse Poznańs at Ibrox ,Brendas here for 10 in a row,cunts getting tattoos and hundreds of them booking up for a week in Santa ponsa to celebrate next may before a ball had been kicked this year .

There will be some tarrier prick sitting wi boxes of 10 in a row t shirts too I would bet .

Half of them are spewing already the rest are in a daze and can’t quite understand why their “destiny” has been taken from them .

fuck them all 

It reminds me of this quote

image.png.44d4876a5d0010cd51aaed4700bb556c.png

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

The minute I heard of it, and the part she wanted it tax free, I thought “that’s being used as a tool for Indy”. 

where’s the £500 for the asda workers, the people who delivered food packages etc. 

Spot on. Buying votes should be illegal. The voters will see through this. Don't care what the polls say. She thinks it's a case of say and print it often enough and people will believe it.

10 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

That’s what she thought ,reckon that one could blow up in her face ,Theres plenty in the NHS already commenting that it’s a waste of resources.Some of the ones who were nowhere near the front line and are still getting this bonus have said that it’s a scandal that businesses are missing out and people are losing jobs due to the money being redirected to Shitlers latest freebie .

Don't think it would be the first thing to blow up in her face. Think Alex has done that.

3 minutes ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

Spot on. Buying votes should be illegal. The voters will see through this. Don't care what the polls say. She thinks it's a case of say and print it often enough and people will believe it.

Is that the money where the Tax goes back to the Scottish Government and not Westminster?

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Is that the money where the Tax goes back to the Scottish Government and not Westminster?

It's the money that should be better spent on people suffering during this pandemic. Many businesses that are closed just now will never reopen. Lockdown is causing real problems to people with mental health etc. But no let's try to win some votes with a financial gesture. You must obviously see that SW.

21 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Cunt moaning about losing points against Benfica, fair enough, also moaning about losing points against young boys about a hundred years ago, away and fuck up Grant.

Obviously one of the production assistants druming up debate.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Shitler :germanuncle::UK: