them

MisterC

3 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

6584CB8D-80C6-459F-869B-2E4ABFBC7778.thumb.jpeg.85651714f93be582b0df4a87f083bda8.jpeg

Worked building the (I recall Wrangler/Levi) factory there. There was a pub nearby and for some reason the Tunnocks people (could be wrong or disillusioned) used to supply it with steak pies of an evening. I’m sure some cunt will shoot me down. I believe it was in the uddingston area.

8 minutes ago, MisterC said:

You're right on this one. Its 40% of the profit but, I believe that they also have to pay the player 10% of the transfer fee under the terms of his contract 

@esquire8 has just informed me the agent also gets 5% of the transfer fee. Get your facts right :bornacraphead:

4 minutes ago, GM63 said:

Worked building the (I recall Wrangler/Levi) factory there. There was a pub nearby and for some reason the Tunnocks people (could be wrong or disillusioned) used to supply it with steak pies of an evening. I’m sure some cunt will shoot me down. I believe it was in the uddingston area.

Well they done catering at one time so every chance it happened.

18 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

If it wasn’t for the SFA rule that says you’re not allowed to tackle him and any attempt to do so will be a free kick to the scum, he’s magnificently average.

Always looks as if he’s carrying timber & sluggish / disinterested to me.

6 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The way this is panning out the fenians might have to put money towards getting shot of oddwan edward :excited:
psg due a cut
player due a cut
agent due a cut
mon tae fuck..form a queue.

No doubt Dermot and The Fat Jap will be due a cut, Be fuck all left for The Biscuit Tin at this rate 😂

7 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

They’re actually losing money on Eduoard if they sell him for £15million or less, fantastic 

They get the 9 million.

Then lose 40% of 6 million 

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Every manager lining up to take the job yet it’s the same suspects getting talked about. 

Eddie Howe will burst into tears after his first old firm game. 

Every half decent name mentioned to date,has found something else to get involved in.
Heard Howe's name getting linked with Crystal Palace at the weekend.

25 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Every half decent name mentioned to date,has found something else to get involved in.
Heard Howe's name getting linked with Crystal Palace at the weekend.

He was rumoured to have said I’m interested but I want a Premier league job if that comes up 😂😂

Can people please stop spouting the absolute rubbish that anybody reports any transfer fee as the fee including wages. 

The only time that is ever a thing is when it’s scum fans commenting on Rangers stories and now sadly Rangers fans commenting on their stories. 

£6m for Edouard give me a break 😂 Just makes us look as sad as them when there’s no reason to make stuff up when there’s plenty of real reasons to laugh at them for just now. 

And £15m is already half of what they wanted for him so it’s already a laugh. Actually don’t believe they would sell him for that little but if they do then it’s already a win.