them

MisterC

22 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Now they're back in the shadows as the poor oppressed conspiracy theorists.

This is their comfort zone and fits their ‘oppressed’ mantra... ‘if the face fits....’

7 hours ago, BlueHatBlueDay said:

I've actually got the "child on Christmas Eve" feeling going on, Stomach turning, cannae fuckin wait for this, and all that surrounds it. 

😂 I thinks a few of us are putting it down to nerves but your right we have waited for this 🍾💙🥳

Who have they beaten of note in Europe?

I'll save you looking. No one.

They have beaten no one of note in this super duper remarkable run.

The one quality team they came up against swatted them away. 

The other result mentioned is a draw in Benfica. They played with 10 men for 80 minutes and could still only draw.

Benfica are 4th in a league ranked 6th in Europe.

So they got a draw against a team ranked about 50th-100th in Europe who played with 10 men for 80 minutes.

Ok they beat Poznan 8th place in the league ranked 29th in Europe.

Or Liege 10th place ( effing  bottom half of the table ) in the 8th ranked league in Europe.

Forgive me for not falling for the headlines and looking at the detail.

hurting

:boydie:

4 minutes ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

The thing that is really making me laugh right now is that I do not ever think I’ve heard one of them say ‘if we win the 10’ it was always ‘the ten’ ‘I’m here for the 10’ ‘ when the 10 happens’. They never once thought that they might not actually win it and I’m absolutely loving it right now😂

And they were so wrapped on that it was there’s or wud have been held to them again .

They never saw us coming 🤣🤣🤣

15 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

What is it with this song? It’s simply a song our players sing after a win?? 

Its not just our players.. seems to be a football thing. I know our National team do it... our captain plays in Denmark (Horsens) who do it as well.

27 minutes ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

The thing that is really making me laugh right now is that I do not ever think I’ve heard one of them say ‘if we win the 10’ it was always ‘the ten’ ‘I’m here for the 10’ ‘ when the 10 happens’. They never once thought that they might not actually win it and I’m absolutely loving it right now😂

Tbf mate I think this guy had his doubts.

Screen-Shot-2020-12-06-at-18-51-11.png

6 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

And let's not forget plod mysteriously lost the incriminating evidence,which would've been enough to convict the bastards that pulled that stunt,and that match was covered by Kris Boyd whose brother had taken his own life days previously.
Almost positive the culprits got the free guided tour of the piggery with dinner thrown in.
Can assure you that i will never build bridges with vermin like them.
"a club like no other" say's it ALL for me.  

As far as being excited,nervous or desperate for this to get over the line.
Not for me,as i have never been as confident of anything in my life as 55.

Plod didn’t lose it the Justice Secretaries Office lost it.

On 02/03/2021 at 16:15, TartanTeddy said:

Due to Covid I'm working with our Scottish office - I live in Glasgow and can't do my regular job, so got seconded back to support them - been working on and off with a lad who I was told was a massive celtic fan, so had made a very conscious decision never to talk about football, just to keep everything work related. 

On a call last week, got to the end and did the courtesy, 'hope you're OK, family doing well etc'. Guy starts going on about how he can't sleep because he's a big sellick fan and it's eating him up, and he can't cope with the way things are going. Doesn't matter what they've done, trebles etc, ten in a row was everything. Just keeps going on and on. I'm at the point where it's too late to say anything and literally trying hard not to laugh out loud, have tears rolling down my face. He must have gone on for ten minutes without stopping, how it's not fair, everyones against them, the board, Lawell, Lennon and how much this means to him. Just incredible the level of hurt.

Ended the call and still haven't told him - really wish I could have taped it.

Absolute comedy gold!!

Mate next time you speak to him tape it and just tell him about some imaginary taig you know who mentioned similar things to what he was saying and he'll guaranteed just go off on another rant again 😅