them

MisterC

1 hour ago, J-Maestro said:

During the 08 run UEFA Cup run, wasn't he the ITV2 commentator who gave us more praise than our own Scottish ones? Remember loads of us watching all our games on ITV2 to get a decent commentary.

That was Jim Beglin. An actual Irishman not Mick from Yorkshire 

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

Right. I'm not sure how that's in anyway relevant to what you said but OK.

I’m just saying most teams get a lift from a new manager and then resort to the previous form.

6 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Shows the differences between us and them again.

We went out in 2012 and beat them to stop them winning the title on our ground. 

These shitebags would rather drop points beforehand than try and beat us. 

Have we not stopped them winning it at Ibrox twice in recent years? I might be remembering this wrong, but I thought the had the chance to win it against us in Gerrard’s first season too.

25 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Have we not stopped them winning it at Ibrox twice in recent years? I might be remembering this wrong, but I thought the had the chance to win it against us in Gerrard’s first season too.

Don't thinkso? The last game we played against them was the 2nd last game of the season and they had it well won by then. 

36 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Shows the differences between us and them again.

We went out in 2012 and beat them to stop them winning the title on our ground. 

These shitebags would rather drop points beforehand than try and beat us. 

Hope so, many wise bears have some cash on a draw on Sunday.

2 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

If they drop points on Sunday I hope they lose out on second place by exactly that amount of points.

The thing is though, they're so shite they could lose or draw the game fair and square playing at their best. :lol: 

Stick or twist for them.

Ignominy of letting us win at their midden (I’m assuming they don’t have it in them to pull off what we did in the admin season) or becoming the first team to take us down, were we to win it on Sunday & get on the piss for a few days before playing them, making us a soft touch.

(Seen this before, in the season they played at Hampden & we lost 3-0).

To be hoped the Europa ties in between would keep us on our toes, but the recent episode with Patterson etc suggests maverick behaviour can still creep in.

6 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Stick or twist for them.

Ignominy of letting us win at their midden (I’m assuming they don’t have it in them to pull off what we did in the admin season) or becoming the first team to take us down, were we to win it on Sunday & get on the piss for a few days before playing them, making us a soft touch.

(Seen this before, in the season they played at Hampden & we lost 3-0).

To be hoped the Europa ties in between would keep us on our toes, but the recent episode with Patterson etc suggests maverick behaviour can still creep in.

Don't understand in what world Kennedy can motivate that lot. Their heads will be down on Sunday, their heads will be down for the OF.

Even when they thought they could still win the league we still fucked them.

1 hour ago, MattyBlue said:

Tell you what’s fucking class all over social media they are demanding Chuck the game against Dundee United so we can’t win at CP, nobody demanding beat Dundee and beat us :lol: 

Despite McCoist almost chucking it by putting his pet Kerkar on for a laugh & the mutants almost getting back into it with 9 men, that win in the admin season was still one of the best wins over them I can remember.