them

MisterC

2 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

i think i did, you said as long as theres no add ons we'd be ok. agreed? but folk would be upset 

i pointed out will we fuck if we cant even sing a childs nursery rhyme

so what is it either we would be allowed to sing it even if it upsets a few folk or you agree that we wouldnt especially because we arent allowed a nursery rhyme

Nope, I 100% did not say as long as there are no add ons we'd be ok. You're still not reading what I wrote.

I'll help you out a bit, cause this is getting boring.

4 hours ago, Inigo said:

There isn't. As long as folk behave and don't sing any add ons, there shouldn't be an issue.

Obviously folk everywhere would lose their shit, though.

Everyone else seems to have gotten it. 

17 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Been interesting seeing some defenders on twitter. Yes defenders that she was drunk or shouldn't lose her job before Christmas.

This is what the cancel culture get. The same folk who dig up old tweets and tried to get other sacked now on the defensive.

They just don't like it when it goes the other way. 

It's a shame when it happens to a half decent person.
BUT!...that fat fuckin munter got a wee slice of karma.
That's from personal contact. 

31 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Cunts have released a statement calling for the winter break to be moved forward.

I'm shocked I tell you, shocked.

They can fuck right off. Jumped on this as expected. Shitebags don't want to play us with limited numbers at the piggery. 

Also not at all convenient that it gives them extra time to get players back from injury

4 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I hope all other clubs (except hertz who are considering things) say no to this. I hope those who lost points to them due to dodgy decisions take revenge.

We'll be lucky to get any clubs to stand with us on this, sky will be the only people standing between the scum getting their way 👍

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

We'll be lucky to get any clubs to stand with us on this, sky will be the only people standing between the scum getting their way 👍

Doncaster made no mention of postponement and neither have the SFA or Joint Response Group.

That plus Sky should hopefully knock this on the head. We had better be saying no to this though.

7 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

On the other thread apparently hearts and us against this. 

That should scupper any vote as sure it needs 11-1 to go through. 

However as the Dundee voting stuff showed rule nothing out.

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

On the other thread apparently hearts and us against this. 

That should scupper any vote as sure it needs 11-1 to go through. 

However as the Dundee voting stuff showed rule nothing out.

The rhebel are saying it's down to the spfl board to have the final say 🤮 and we all know how many tarriers infest that mob, hopefully it will be a straight vote but I have my doubts.

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

The rhebel are saying it's down to the spfl board to have the final say 🤮 and we all know how many tarriers infest that mob, hopefully it will be a straight vote but I have my doubts.

If that is the case then the scumbags are getting their way without a doubt. 

Another way to bypass something that would get in the way of their plans.

2 hours ago, tm91 said:

Cunts have released a statement calling for the winter break to be moved forward.

I'm shocked I tell you, shocked.

I was going to say that they have a fucking brass neck but I can't.

They are fucking lower than that - dirty win / cheat / cajole / faux oppressed cunts.