them

MisterC

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

celtic park is becoming a cauldron for a political stage as much as it is about the football.

Their songbook falls on deaf ears and the different amount of political flags getting waved last night was embarrassing. 

Half the time, I have no idea what they are so angry about. They try too hard to be extreme leftist displaying Franco, Che Guevara pics and Palestine flags.

To me, it seems worse than ever before and only in Scotland can you get away with that at a sporting event.

Franco - extreme leftist? 🤔

4 hours ago, bluenoz said:

celtic park is becoming a cauldron for a political stage as much as it is about the football.

Their songbook falls on deaf ears and the different amount of political flags getting waved last night was embarrassing. 

Half the time, I have no idea what they are so angry about. They try too hard to be extreme leftist displaying Franco, Che Guevara pics and Palestine flags.

To me, it seems worse than ever before and only in Scotland can you get away with that at a sporting event.

?

4 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Didn't watch the game but I'd hazard a guess they were flying International Brigade or Spanish Republic flags rather than ones that were pro-Franco.

23 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You are more into the political spectrum past and present than me. Is dictator a more appropriate term?

The point is, none of it belongs in football.

Dictator would be an accurate description of him. A right wing one.

What politics has to do with football is often up for debate. Franco and the Palestinian cause clearly have nothing to do with football in Scotland - but if they want to wave Palestinian flags, for example, I don’t really care.

And we’ve not been averse as a support to have a political element, have we? 

5 minutes ago, left winger said:

Dictator would be an accurate description of him. A right wing one.

What politics has to do with football is often up for debate. Franco and the Palestinian cause clearly have nothing to do with football in Scotland - but if they want to wave Palestinian flags, for example, I don’t really care.

And we’ve not been averse as a support to have a political element, have we? 

That was the point I was trying to say.

Watched that last night - learned very little

A bizarre performance from Hibs. Their strength is counter attacking with pace on the break. They done that a couple of times and should have scored at least one - absolute sitter by Nisbett. However they spent most of their time passing around at the back, slowing things down and, rather than break quickly, conceding possession in dangerous areas. On 4 or 5 occasions they had space to attack with men up the park and doubled back to pass to their defenders. Strange tactics. 

Tarriers were ok in spells which translates to world beaters in SMSM. Iniesta had a decent debut if truth be told. Gifted the first and penalty would have been ruled out if we had VAR (chest first then hand) 

All that matters though is points so, with the benefit of a wee break to clear up some Covid, hamstrings and sign a few, it's certainly a good start for them

10 hours ago, CR3 said:

Maloney: ‘I couldn’t ask for any more from my players.’ 

How about getting a shot on target, scoring a goal or winning ya wee loser.

And that covers his bottlers from folding like a cheap suit does it? Saw that miss by hivees then them running up the park and scoring against a non existent spoonburners defence, get your capitulation in early appears to be his mantra looks like against his heroes doesn’t look as suspicious. He’s an odd looking wee thing, can see him getting paddy the Greeks job once he’s found out proper.

11 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Pat Bonner: “Hatate, with the quality he showed tonight, Iniesta comes to mind for me in comparison. I want to see him in the middle of the park for celtic.”

:lol: 

these cunts never learn. 

Iniesta FS :lol:

How long do you give it before smsm/pundits start touting him as a potential POTY :lol:

3 hours ago, Fear no foe said:

Fun fact, of the 15 players that featured for celtic last night, 10 of them wouldn't have been available for the original fixture. Only moved it for the fans though obviously...

He had the actual cheek to claim it never benefitted them