them

MisterC

Last Saturday one of the daughters,son in law and grandson were in,and i was talking to somebody and i was aware of a conversation between the missus and daughter, and world soccer aid was mentioned,the missus said he won't watch it because he's in it,she turns to me and asked "what do you call him,you know him you don't like" me acting dumb say's....what do you mean him? to which she said "line of duty" and the daughter answered martin compson.
I had to say 'what do you mean,him?'
i could fill a stadium with 60K of the fuckers!
My dughter thought it was funny. 
ps...going to be interesting to hear the truth of what people really think of this typical snp republican scummy  cunt now. 
I'm hoping the pad in Vegas has to be sold and it lands it's fat fenian carcass on benefits. :UK:

:confused:
francis macavennie is embarrassed with Rangers fight with the spfl.
I would be angry and want a go at the board "but i don't know the ins and outs of it" he mumbled.
Do you mind keeping your red embarrassed fuckin face for the kids that were abused at your club ya scabby prick.

4 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

:confused:
francis macavennie is embarrassed with Rangers fight with the spfl.
I would be angry and want a go at the board "but i don't know the ins and outs of it" he mumbled.
Do you mind keeping your red embarrassed fuckin face for the kids that were abused at your club ya scabby prick.

I’d be embarrassed if I was in my 60’s and still acting like some kind of mad shagger especially when I was an ugly looking cunt.