them

MisterC

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

That ugly French cunt's been a shadow of the player he was for ages. Certainly hasn't started the season well, yesterday's game epitomised it. 

They can't wait to get rid of him ...

He has been but he's still be scoring goals even though he's been pretty pish. 

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I also didn’t realise how weak they’re squad is till I seen their bench. Next to no talent to come on to try and win a game. They’ll be absolutely burst in a few months 

They don’t even seem to be getting linked with any defenders either. 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Barkas, Hart, Bain and Hazard

Ralston and Juranović

Taylor, Bolingoli and Montgomery 

Starfelt, Welsh, Scales, Murray, O'Connor, Urhoghide and injured Jullien

McGregor, Soro, Bitton, McCarthy, Turnbull, Rogic, Shaw and Henderson

Abada, Forrest, Johnstone, Dembele and Jota

Kyogo, Ajeti and Giakoumakis

That squad is filled with utter gash. 4 players at least they would get rid of tonight. Injury prone players and 18 of those are 23 and under.

Genuinely never heard of half them players. You including youth with that? 

You forgot the nonce too...

59 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The Japanese player caused us issues through the middle but that was it. Didn’t fancy it at all going up against Balogun and once McCrorie and then Goldson nailed him they had to put him through the middle. 

I was expecting them to be all conquering, swashbuckling ready to sweep us aside at will. Truth is they created 2 good chances the whole game, which shows up the shite in this league. 

Looking forward to seeing Angeball on a mudpit of a park in December up at Aberdeen when Kyogo has a brute like Considine to get by. 

Considine would play a through ball to him mate if he could get away with it

16 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I also didn’t realise how weak they’re squad is till I seen their bench. Next to no talent to come on to try and win a game. They’ll be absolutely burst in a few months 

Do you know what I thought the exact same when I looked at both benches yesterday.

We haven't had our injuries to seek and obviously with covid ect I was taken aback when I compared both line ups.

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

All are over 20 bar Abada, Murray, Montgomery and Jota who will be part of the 1st team squad this season.

O'Connor, Henderson and Dembele probably are the 3 that wont feature unless they get 3/4 injuries.

I left him out based on him possibly going to Dundee. 

Never heard of them mate. Supposedly that Abada played on Sunday? :lol:

Their squad is fucking shite. End of.

Is he going there? :lol: only place in Scotland where he ain't banned from the bookies and being a nonce is not a crime.