them

MisterC

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Christie going scatty at Kyogo for not squaring it was class :lol: 

Imagine that we cunt complaining about anyone opting to shoot:lol: at least the wee Jap hit the target....jug lugs is a fucking clown

13 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

Sky reporting Palace signing Edouard for 15-20m. How they are getting that sort of money for a player that is free to talk to in 6 months is outrageous. 

Doubt it tbh. They bid £10m for Nketiah, Arsenal wanted £18m and they told them it’s far too high. It’ll be closer to £10m than £20m for Edouard 

Expected to see the equivalent of the Brazil 1970 side bolstered with the Japanese messi yesterday with what I was hearing and reading, beat them with gears to go up , they’ll still toil at the tougher away grounds especially if the opposition turn it into a battle , they are powder puff and no better than last season 

Eduoard and Christie leaving hurts them badly creatively, both have started the season well. They'll need to sign a good few players tomorrow to help the first and squad depth, considering how long it's taking them so far to sign players I'd be surprised if a good few come in tomorrow

3 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Eduoard and Christie leaving hurts them badly creatively, both have started the season well. They'll need to sign a good few players tomorrow to help the first and squad depth, considering how long it's taking them so far to sign players I'd be surprised if a good few come in tomorrow

That ugly French cunt's been a shadow of the player he was for ages. Certainly hasn't started the season well, yesterday's game epitomised it. 

They can't wait to get rid of him ...