them

MisterC

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Any chance cunts will give up this Angeball shite 

I was scratching my head watching them aimlessly share the ball across their back line over and over and over, then it would go down the wings then back to the defence only for the cycle to restart

How is that good football?

Kyogo will be done by Christmas then who comes in for them. If we up our game, we leave them in the dust by a good distance come November. They have a poor squad, Thursday/Sunday football and Angie likes it fast for 90 minutes. The team will be done and Kyogo will be burnt out for the rest of the season, thier new super striker is a busted flush and more so by Christmas.

3 hours ago, ZZed said:

Kyogo will be done by Christmas then who comes in for them. If we up our game, we leave them in the dust by a good distance come November. They have a poor squad, Thursday/Sunday football and Angie likes it fast for 90 minutes. The team will be done and Kyogo will be burnt out for the rest of the season, thier new super striker is a busted flush and more so by Christmas.

Hasn’t he already played 20 games in Japan this season? As has starfelt at Rubin Kazan? 

8 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

They're sqaud is short in terms of first team starters and it'll show once the dark nights come in imo, I'd say they need five or six in today, I don't see it happening.

They could put out a half decent first 11 ,But their depth and bench is severely lacking .

I would go as far as saying they are even behind what we had in Gerrards first season .

Compared to the way we are just now ,We we’re decimated at the weekend and even though we had no defenders on the bench we still had more options than they did .

11 hours ago, Essandoh said:

I was scratching my head watching them aimlessly share the ball across their back line over and over and over, then it would go down the wings then back to the defence only for the cycle to restart

How is that good football?

I thought you were talking about us at times there. 

27 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

It’s got to the urban myth stage about how good he is, when was the last time anyone actually saw him put in a 90 minute performance. He’s not laid a glove on us since we got our act together and he’s still an under 21 international. Talented yes but as talented as the MSM here make out, I don’t believe so…

Wouldn’t quite agree with that. He’s been their biggest threat. Had a couple of shockers with missed pen and his sitter on Sunday, but I’m glad to see the back of him. 

54 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Edouard is clearly good when he wants to be but he’s been downing tools for about two years now

3 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

How are they managing to get £15m for Eduaord, the guy has been shite for the last 18mths.

Vieria wants him, must know him from playing last year in the French under 16s, and thinks he's a prospect. 

I for one am glad he is leaving as no doubt he is dangerous, even if has been poor for a year (still scored 22 goals last year)

£15m isn't a huge increase in value since the bought him for £7m/£9m and return 40% to psg. Hardly Boumsong.