them

MisterC

17 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Never get it now either. 

He epitomises their fall from grace. 

Be very, very lucky to get anywhere near 15, all things considered. Probably about 12 with add ons. Be surprised if he's there come Wed. Be funny though ...

Apparently this is the Eduaord deal, 12 up front, 3 more in add ons if requirements met. 

More of a realistic price ...

I will believe the deal for the 24 year old French U21 star only after it has been confirmed.

I have for ages thought that Christie would make a half decent kicker for an NFL team but he may be off to England. No fee but wages saved.

As for Ajeti and Barkas enough has already been said. Delusional if they imagine either of them getting a transfer fee.

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Only idiots actually believed they would get over £25m for him.

Getting £15-20m for a striker who's not shown up for over a year, has 10 months left on his contract, is never a 'horrendous deal'.. 

We would be praising such a sale if it was us. 

It's not 15/20 though, is it.

Been reported 12, with another 3 in add ons if requirements met. They'll say 15, though ...

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

It's not 15/20 though, is it.

Been reported 12, with another 3 in add ons if requirements met. They'll say 15, though ...

Sky reported it as 14m plus add ons taking it to around 18m-18.5m not more than half an hour ago mate, Fwiw I’m hoping your figures are more accurate.

7 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Sky reported it as 14m plus add ons taking it to around 18m-18.5m not more than half an hour ago mate, Fwiw I’m hoping your figures are more accurate.

Read an article earlier about from a Scottish publication on how the deal is structured, that's what they said, 15, 12 up front, 3 in add ons. 

But whatever it is, it'll be about half from what they were hoping . 

Profit is profit on someone who has been shite for the last two years, still being sold for more than we’ve ever generated on a sale.  Half fit he made the difference in the LC final when they last beat us so, on his day, he’s a danger. His days have gone for that lot now though so cashing in and bringing more fresh blood in is bad for us, I’d rather he stayed and contributed fuck all. 

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Nonce has joined Dundee.

celtic sporting advisor Gordon Strachan striking the deal with Dundee Director of Football Gordon Strachan :pipe:

IMG_20210831_110450.jpg

Can we get that "engineering" changed to prosecution please?

That or blurr out that rancid grid.