them

MisterC

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Wouldn’t quite agree with that. He’s been their biggest threat. Had a couple of shockers with missed pen and his sitter on Sunday, but I’m glad to see the back of him. 

As I said he is talented, no question Graeme but apart from a few cameo’s of the player he’s hyped to be he’s been living on a media fuelled reputation for a couple of years. He was their top scorer last season granted but put a decent striker in front of the number of chances they create (even last season) and their numbers should be decent. Just my opinion…

36 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

I saw that Jota playing in unders internationals and he was shit hot. It just seems like far too many players they've brought in, can they all gel? 

Scenes at Stade de Nonce when Liverpool swoop in for an 11th hour  bid for Jota because they can’t have too many Jotas.

31 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

BBC reporting that ugly French cunt's passed his medical, fee of £15million. 

It'll be 12 up front, the rest add ons if requirements met. 

So that would make a profit of less than 2million as it stands. 

True but some deal for the way he's played last 18 months and last year of contract. 

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Probably because he's a 26 year old (27 in December) who, prior to last season, had scored 25 goals in 148 career appearances and nobody wants to take a punt on the guy. 

Last year could have just been a purple patch

Also VVV Venlo's wage budget is about £6m when in the Eredivisie, probably even lower now that they've been relegated

and just gave him a 5 year contract - that is a big risk