them

MisterC

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

Have to, they go top on Wednesday the way we are playing and momentum they have then we aren't getting back in. We win and they've bottled their big chance.

Wednesday will decide who wins the league I think.

Fuck off.  Even if they win they are 1 point ahead with 2 old firm games left.  Nothing will be settled on Wednesday no matter what happens, there's another 14 games after Wednesday.

4 minutes ago, jackg93 said:

Big moments in the season: 

Clanger by Mcgregor vs Hearts at home in last min 

Boyce penalty miss earlier in week

celtic last min winner today, we concede in last min

Kyogo offside goal vs Hearts given earlier in season 

That’s about 10 points right there, and a lot of it is our own fault  

"Sliding doors". I reckon there will be a few more of them up until May

Just now, Inigo said:

Bitton out for the OF as well, then?

Anyone that's not worried is fooling themselves. That said, wouldn't surprise me if we went there and got a result. Can see us causing them a lot of problens even if I can see them doing the same.

How many is that out? Rogic, McGregor, Turnbull (?), Bitton and Kyogo? 

I reckon the Jap will be back on Wednesday. 

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

Have to, they go top on Wednesday the way we are playing and momentum they have then we aren't getting back in. We win and they've bottled their big chance.

Wednesday will decide who wins the league I think.

It’s usually the 3rd OF that decides it but I get what you mean. 

That’ll be them 4 from 4 since the restart and us dropped points in 3 from 4 if they win. We’d need to pick ourselves up to win 8 or 9 on the bounce and hope they trip us as they gain confidence if they beat us for the first time in 2,5 years. 

Wednesday is absolutely massive. It’s literally a must not lose. A win for us swings the momentum back in our favour, a draw keeps them at arms length and a win for them puts them in the driving seat

Until my stream went down I watched most of the 2nd half.

They have ball boys who make sure all their set places can be taken very quickly, which they do, but are very reluctant to release a ball when it's a set piece to their opps.

I saw no evidence of them running out of steam on 60 mins. They lack quality but the same can be said of us. 

They have no Tav, no Barisic, and definitely no Aribo. If we had Alfredo to terrify their central defenders then I would be confident of the 3 points. As it is we can win but wll we ? I just don't know.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

Momentum doesn't matter? 

Nobody said it doesn't matter.  But being 1 point behind with 14 league games left and 2 of them against your closest rivals, especially when your closest rivals are a less experienced squad, does not mean you can't get back in.

Just now, GersInCanada said:

Until my stream went down I watched most of the 2nd half.

They have ball boys who make sure all their set places can be taken very quickly, which they do, but are very reluctant to release a ball when it's a set piece to their opps.

I saw no evidence of them running out of steam on 60 mins. They lack quality but the same can be said of us. 

They have no Tav, no Barisic, and definitely no Aribo. If we had Alfredo to terrify their central defenders then I would be confident of the 3 points. As it is we can win but wll we ? I just don't know.

Roofe should be good enough against them, if we play Itten though might as well not turn up. I'd rather start Barker up front than him.

Just now, King Jela said:

How many is that out? Rogic, McGregor, Turnbull (?), Bitton and Kyogo? 

I reckon the Jap will be back on Wednesday. 

I don't tbh. Think it'll be Rogic, Turnbull, McGregor, Bitton, Maeda, Kyogo.

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Just need to beat them on Wednesday. 

Our problem with that scenario is we can’t defend. We have had one fit centre half for weeks and done nothing about it. 
Surely we could have spared a few hundred thousand from the Patterson transfer to get someone in at the start of the month 

Just now, RDB14 said:

Nobody said it doesn't matter.  But being 1 point behind with 14 league games left and 2 of them against your closest rivals, especially when your closest rivals are a less experienced squad, does not mean you can't get back in.

Course we can get back in, but we'd have just dropped points from 3 in 4 games since the restart and they'd have turned around a 4 point lead. That means a lot to players belief, which going on this season.

As I said we win and we win the league though, as long as Itten doesn't start we should still win.

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

First time in a good long while since they've been close to us and absolute pussies on here are shitting themselves something chronic :lol:

It’s the bigger picture. The money on offer for straight Champions League qualification is fucking huge and we are making a good go of fucking blowing it. 

Our side is as weak as fuck 

1 minute ago, RDB14 said:

Fuck off.  Even if they win they are 1 point ahead with 2 old firm games left.  Nothing will be settled on Wednesday no matter what happens, there's another 14 games after Wednesday.

The annoying thing is we could be going in to this with a chance to go 9 points ahead but we've literally blown that. Would literally have taken the league out of their hands.

No way it'd be done if we lose though. A long way to go!