them

MisterC

1 minute ago, SIRB_72 said:

The annoying thing is we could be going in to this with a chance to go 9 points ahead but we've literally blown that. Would literally have taken the league out of their hands.

No way it'd be done if we lose though. A long way to go!

Yeah but it is what it is.  Let's focus on the positives - we are the ones are 2 points in front, not them.  Win on Wednesday and they are under much more pressure than we are.

5 minutes ago, Swagger said:

It’s the bigger picture. The money on offer for straight Champions League qualification is fucking huge and we are making a good go of fucking blowing it. 

Our side is as weak as fuck 

If we get beat on Wednesday there's still 3 months of the season to go, the more generous run of fixtures before the split, Alfie back and a home game against them the following month. 

We've got almost our full squad available, they're down to the bare bones and absolutely need to win. 

Pressure's on them as much, if not more, than us. 

Bring the f*nian bastards on. 

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Us dropping points ruins the weekend.

Us dropping points in injury time makes it worse.

Them winning easily after us dropping points makes it worse.

Them scoring in injury time is an even bigger kick in the balls.

Them scoring in injury whilst down to 10 is like getting stabbed.

Bar us losing today the way the results occurred couldn’t have been any worse and annoying.

Imagine us scoring a 90 min winner at their shithole next week. That would make things up, wouldnt it? 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Must admit the thing am looking forward to is Arfield absolutely running over the top of McCarthy. We need to win the middle of the park. Both defences can be got at. 

Can see it being high scoring. Hopefully 4-2 to the good guys

Hopefully we can given that they’re probably going to have to play Soro or McCarthy in there. 

Just now, The Socrates. said:

They cunts do have an annoying habit of getting 90th minute winners.

When's the last time we scored a winner right at the end?

Twice they’ve done it with ten men.

If that was us we’d be taking Morelos off for Lundstram and sitting on edge of our box.

16 minutes ago, GaryMc said:

The fact we're at a point where you're saying things like "we'll have a chance" is mental in itself but that's how much things have turned this season. Scary.

What gives me hope is that in derbies like that form is not always the most important thing. A quick goal for us and suddenly we turn into favorites. Plenty of ''If''s of course, but i refuse to write us off. 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Us dropping points ruins the weekend.

Us dropping points in injury time makes it worse.

Them winning easily after us dropping points makes it worse.

Them scoring in injury time is an even bigger kick in the balls.

Them scoring in injury whilst down to 10 is like getting stabbed.

Bar us losing today the way the results occurred couldn’t have been more annoying.

Everything from the start back is going against us big time....doesn't deflect away from the performances being poor.....the 3 goals we have lost today are tragic

Unfortunately momentum is with them again.....it is like 2007/2007 again.....imho we wouldn't have dropped points if the winter break hadn't been brought forward....if we lose on Wednesday that is 5pts away I don't think we would have dropped...fucking pig sick as I can see it slipping mate

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Must admit the thing am looking forward to is Arfield absolutely running over the top of McCarthy. We need to win the middle of the park. Both defences can be got at. 

Can see it being high scoring. Hopefully 4-2 to the good guys

Even with Biton suspended I would be surprised if Mccarthy starts

6 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Everything from the start back is going against us big time....doesn't deflect away from the performances being poor.....the 3 goals we have lost today are tragic

Unfortunately momentum is with them again.....it is like 2007/2007 again.....imho we wouldn't have dropped points if the winter break hadn't been brought forward....if we lose on Wednesday that is 5pts away I don't think we would have dropped...fucking pig sick as I can see it slipping mate

Them playing before us next weekend could lead to a few of these players shitting the bed. We need to clamp their enthusiasm on Wednesday, it's vital for the season IMO.

Hearts and Hibs at home after Wednesday. Jesus.

5 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

They’ll be all super confident heading into our game and that could play into our hands. If, IF, our players turn up with the right attitude. What a shit Saturday.

They don’t have the right attitude though, plain as day. 

Just watch them over the 90 minutes. I was expecting a fast moving/passing team, celtic were not that.  Dundee have themselves to blame for that loss. When Dundee went more toe to toe with them the spuds looked average at best, when Dundee stood off them septic moved into the space and caused problems. Jota appeared to be their main creative player. When Bitton got sent off (rightly) Dundee looked to just hold what they had and stood off them looking for the draw. If Dundee had pressed them they may have got the draw or a win. celtic were not that fast or good at passing and looked very average. If we go toe to toe for the 90 minutes we will win, if we drop off and look to hold them we will not.