Zungu

RockwellGers

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

A player who does nothing more than play it safe. There's no point in having someone play for us who is only more than happy to play a 5 yard sideways pass.

Is that not his job though to take the ball from defence and link play to the more creative players?

When it wasn’t happening for us today he was replaced with Jack who does more going forward and can find the killer pass.

I don’t think this guys as bad as people think. He’s doing what’s asked of him imo 

I fail to see how he is an imposter and how people are surprised. I remember the transfer window being underwhelmed by a player who has hardly played any football in the bowels of French football. He is exactly what I expected. A waste of 12 months wages. Offers fuck all.

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Can fuck off back to France on a plane straight from Hamilton.

Wasting our time with training him let alone being part of the match day squad.

To think we have talented youth players out on loan while this charlatan stays.

frustrating part for me, also same with jones, barker, hastie etc

Keeping our own youth back, Kai kennedy and Stephen Kelly better be part of our first team pool next season.

Zungu is far from shite. Is he too tentative? Probably. That case in point was emphasized when Jack & Davis came on.

But the boy is far from a liability. There are more concerning areas that need to be addressed.

He has been a whipping boy since the day he arrived.

It is hard to criticize anyone today, especially skillful players in what is a leveller of a football surface. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

Zungu is far from shite. Is he too tentative? Probably. That case in point was emphasized when Jack & Davis came on.

But the boy is far from a liability. There are more concerning areas that need to be addressed.

He has been a whipping boy since the day he arrived.

It is hard to criticize anyone today, especially skillful players in what is a leveller of a football surface. 

On the basis of what we have seen from him so far, would you spend 2 or 3 million to make his move permanent? 

Archived