Sum up this season...

Sparkle

Winning the league was what we had to do, and another good run in Europe was probably a little unexpected.  However, I can’t help but feel that a domestic treble was there for the taking and that is something that adds a little disappointment to an otherwise excellent season.

This season was all about winning title 55 and for me the most important title win ever. I was a bag of nerves watching every league game until we clinched it. The run in Europe was good and a bonus. The 2 Cups were missed opportunities and bitterly disappointing. I'll be outside Ibrox on 15 May and a bit emotional cheering and thanking the Manager and players who are now legends 

1 hour ago, DMax399 said:

Winning the league was what we had to do, and another good run in Europe was probably a little unexpected.  However, I can’t help but feel that a domestic treble was there for the taking and that is something that adds a little disappointment to an otherwise excellent season.

I felt like that too, but giving them a scudding yesterday took that edge off. 

5 minutes ago, G13 said:

Given the fact that I have lost 3 immediate family members since we were kicked down the leagues and the 'journey' we have undertaken with the fans being absolutely fantasic culminating in us regaining our rightful place as the number 1 club in Scotland this is what it means to me personally......

This is the greatest season I have ever witnessed in almost 60 years of supporting the famous Glasgow Rangers, it has been far and away the most emotional I have ever felt supporting my team. I have witnessed, Doubles, Trebles, European success, Nine in a row and helicopter Sunday but this is the greatest ever for me.

We truly are the people.... and we are back.

👏👏👏👍

From the very first league game and then every match following right up until we clinched 55 felt like a must win game.The very few setbacks we had along the way were harder to take than I can remember in previous campaigns and every victory felt like we had won a cup final.