Sum up this season...

Sparkle

In normal circumstances I loathe revelling in others discomfort. However I’ve made an exception for this mob The shitey wee nothings had no competition (that’s for another thread) for the better part of a decade, until SG came in and put steel in our teams veins and titanium in their feet.

We have bested and breasted them time and time again since he got his eye in. I have relished their demise and my joy will not be diminished, every critic is suffering as they chose the wrong horse to whip, and now we have seen under their skirts, that horse isn’t to keen on giving them a free ride. 

21 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Ima ruin the mood and kill the fuck out the vibe here and tell you what it means to me. 

The last year has been shite. Utter shite. We have all took a battering with covid.  She lost her mum this year and the weans will be too young to even remember her. Buried my wee granny at a time where nobody could even come and pay their respects. Lost my uncle, a work colleague to covid and only this week we lost a proper good bluenose/former mason in the family.

The rest of us picking up the pieces are all season ticket holders. Like most of you, we never batted an eyelid at forking out for the ST this year despite everything knowing we wouldn't see a game in person. And despite all the shite we have had to eat this year, every Rangers goal was celebrated like it was the most meaningful. Every win closer to 55 made us all happy and for a wee moment, just forget the bad stuff. It sounds cheesy as fuck but I honestly think Rangers played a big part of healing all of us. So this season meant everything to me. When people look back on this last year or two they will talk about it being the year we all stopped. I'll talk about it as the year we started and the year we took back our place.

Amen brother 🇬🇧

That septic couldn’t be arsed to beat freaking Dundee United to defend the 10iar on its own ground should piss septic supporters to no end. But it won’t. They know it was all set up by the SFA, the government, the Qataris, the Chinese who let COVID loose etc. A world wide conspiracy. Still the best team in the country.

Imagine the stick we’d have given Rangers for an effort like that.

For years I pondered wether I would like to win 55 and stop their run of dominance with a close thought helicopter Sunday like title win or a comfortable stroll like this . No question now this was better given the circumstances  . It shattered everything they had built up about themselves and us for the last 10 years . We were supposed to be witnessing espanyolofication only a few short years ago . 

Get it up them