Fashion Sakala signed

Broxi

23 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

No idea who this cunt is admittedly am absolutely canned. A successful Rangers has turned me into a ragin alkie. Any excuse today was press conference day let's get the San Miguel's in. 

Glasgow Rangers champions 55 

Ya mad bastard KK! 😂

4 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Defoe's league minutes this season amount to 4 full games played and he's on somewhere between 20 and 30k a week. Even if we reduced that significantly with a new contract he's going to play less minutes next year not more. Our wage bill needs to come down, we have to be ruthless. If it's saving 20k to get a young player in with potential then that is better for us.

On coaching if he shows some promise on that front and we have space then fine but he's only just started his coaching badges I think. 

There was a Football Insider article yesterday claiming Defoe was on 30k a week and David Edgar responded on FF saying he isn’t even on half that.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/goldson-agrees-deal-in-principle-football-insider.162173/post-8712597

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

No idea who this cunt is admittedly am absolutely canned. A successful Rangers has turned me into a ragin alkie. Any excuse today was press conference day let's get the San Miguel's in. 

Glasgow Rangers champions 55 

Sober up you weirdo 

yer man

Tam

6 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Looks like he can play right across the front three and would be a good signing. Need to get Defoe off the books and replace him with someone younger like this.

I think he would be a replacement for Itten who has been useless if we are being honest. Time to cut our losses with him 

8 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

To be fair I reckon Defoe has probably done a hell of a lot to sort Alfie out. Don't see the need to rush in to getting him off the books. If he wants to stay and we can accommodate him in coaching or something I think we'd be daft not to. 

Yeah, if he’ll take the wage that matches the job.

I think Defoe will end up at Sunderland again. They love him there and if they continue going through managers like they are at the moment then he could easily end up getting his first step into management if he’s in and around the club.