***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

Will be watching the match at home with the wife, daughter and a couple of the lads I go to games with.

She has bought flags, bunting, red white and blue hair extentions and tutu for the wain, bunting, 55 champagne, SG mask and all sorts. Should be a laugh. 

Dunno what we are doing afters. Ibrox, visiting family or just keeping the whole street up all night. Will decide on the day. Booked Monday off work to recover.

It will be great to see Tavs hold the trophy aloft. Been excited about it since we humped the unwashed. 

16 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

What are everyone’s plans?

Are we going to Ibrox? George Square?

Or are you just celebrating at home with close friends and family ? 

We’ll all enjoy it but let us know what you’re doing.

Steamin in ma gaff with many others. When I say in a mean out the back obviously😏

3 hours ago, Quiet Jim said:

I will be spending it with friends and family. 

We hired a field from a farmer and we will celebrate this once in a lifetime event together.

Before the game we will remember the bears that sadly never made it to 55, after the game we will have a party like no other.

Our pre party will include projecting this video to a screen in a big tent. We are the people, we are The Rangers.

Brilliant video mate. Thanks for posting it. I will watch it on the day too. So many memories. 

It has been a long and painful journey but I am proud of every single Bear/Bearette that made our climb to the summit possible. Back where we belong at long last. Our support truly are The People!

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The wife's dad died of cancer a while back. He was a bluenose and loved watching football in general. Certainly got his moneys worth out of Sky. 

He didn"t see 55 but he met my daughter as a baby shortly before he passed away. She has his surname. Least I could do. That meant the world to him. 

We will all have a toast to him on the day. 

Enjoy it mate. You can't replace loved ones. 👍

7 hours ago, Willis said:

Will probably just watch in the house with the Mrs and get pished

You may be in a different continent but you should log in here as usual and share the joy mate.

Will be mental on here on the 15th assuming we don't crash the internet. 

40 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

You may be in a different continent but you should log in here as usual and share the joy mate.

Will be mental on here on the 15th assuming we don't crash the internet. 

Aye while the celebrations at Ibrox were happening I was sitting watching with a bevvy and the tunes on and posting on here,  to be honest I was conflicted cause I was so overjoyed that we were finally Champions again but at the same time I was gutted to be missing the party after waiting 10 years and going thru all the shite in the lower leagues for it, but im planning on moving home at the end of the year if all goes well so ill be home for 56

21 minutes ago, Willis said:

Aye while the celebrations at Ibrox were happening I was sitting watching with a bevvy and the tunes on and posting on here,  to be honest I was conflicted cause I was so overjoyed that we were finally Champions again but at the same time I was gutted to be missing the party after waiting 10 years and going thru all the shite in the lower leagues for it, but im planning on moving home at the end of the year if all goes well so ill be home for 56

It's tragic that we won't be allowed into Ibrox due to the pandemic. Our fantastic run has kept all us going through these dark times though. Thankful for that. 

Hope we have more than one piece of silverware to celebrate when you are back bud.  

1 hour ago, BlueBeard said:

Partying in loyalist Whitburn, after game who knows, but it will be messy 🇬🇧🎉🍾🥳🇬🇧

Whitburn kidding on at being Loyalist - get yourself out to Harthill with the big boys :UK: