Scott Wright

1 hour ago, jamess said:

Wright has impressed me every time I see him. Don't understand whey he doesn't get more minutes.

I think the same reason he and the manager alluded to. He needs more end product to reward his direct play. I rate him, he’s could be a great signing and hopefully this season be can kick on. His attitude seems spot on. 

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

Wright and Jack are two of the greatest prospects for me, will take time but what better manager to instill confidence and nurture that skill?

Haven't mentioned Kent here as he's already miles ahead of the Scottish game, he will grow in European games

I really want to see Kent light up the champions league group stages 

12 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

I think the same reason he and the manager alluded to. He needs more end product to reward his direct play. I rate him, he’s could be a great signing and hopefully this season be can kick on. His attitude seems spot on. 

That does puzzle me a bit as he hasn't had a lot of game time, and can't have end produce every time he is on the ball. You could argue that Kent's end product is not great for the amount of times he is on the ball and game time.

1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

Here man, I’m no gonna lie. I thought Jack was 25 or something 😂😂

So I see where Fantana made a cunt if it. No way he’s 29

Played against us 10 year tbf :lol: 

Sure he booted Samaras in the face around about then anaw, doesny feel like he’s been about that long though lol

55 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Belter of a goal. Starts adding goals and assists regularly we’ve got a hell of a player for a nominal fee once again.

I like Wright's style of play.
His scope for improvement was limited in Aberdeen, but he's now in a stronger squad, with a stronger ethos.
Expecting big things from him.
Our friends in the North must be annoyed seeing another of their players flourish in Govan.