Scott Wright

15 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

Is it not a good reflection of our transfer policy that someone that everyone was underwhelmed with and thought was a pointless signing is playing well regularly?

Not really if you consider that of the five players have come in this and the last transfer windows (not counting yesterday's signing) he's the only one that could be counted a success. And of the others; two (Simpson and Lundstram look the opposite of a success).

6 hours ago, The Beast said:

Not really if you consider that of the five players have come in this and the last transfer windows (not counting yesterday's signing) he's the only one that could be counted a success. And of the others; two (Simpson and Lundstram look the opposite of a success).

You always get success and failures as a new boy is a gamble moved to a new environment. What is unforgivable is continuing on when it is obviously a mistake.

• 7 months later...

Said it many times, his ability to glide past players is handy - you can see why Gerrard and co took him on as a project signing but sadly he's not really progressed his decision making or his end product. Quality on the ball yesterday was noticeably poor, hope I'm wrong but don't see him getting much better.

I'm actually finding it strange seeing people comment that the effort was there and he put in a good shift. He jogged all day. He looked like he had played 120 minutes 3 days earlier. An don't get me started on him turning his back at their goal. Just no good enough. A boy with pace who just runs in a line.

If he didn’t have any pace he’d be nowhere near our football club.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen him not stumble when he’s at the byline about to put a cross in for the ball to go out for a goal kick.

He’s hopeless let’s be honest a guy that will get you a goal late on at Ibrox when we’re already 4/5 nil up but nothing else

Tbh, i honestly couldn’t see were a goal was coming from yesterday.

Our front four were poor yesterday, the lack of quality/composure/responsibility is apparent every game now.

Roofe and esp Kent worked like trojans though but the less said about Aribo the better.