*****Official Dundee Hibs v The Champions Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

A few players off it again concentration wise, but Lundstram really needs to step it up and offer more. Looks like he's only happy to play a 5 yard pass back to whoever has passed it to him at the moment and we can't be accepting that.

From his early performances I don't see how he fits into our system or style. 

Just now, molesmole said:

Press us and get right in out face seems to be the tactic against us this year and its causing us problems. Need to be brave and keep passing. 

Teams can't sustain that so being patient and keeping a clean sheet are important.  Away games after Euro midweek away are always tough - might need to change it up at 60mins go two up top and more direct. 

That and the pressure from the stands....

6 minutes ago, Swagger said:

You can see every away game being like this. Guarantee these fuckers don’t put in the same effort against celtic 

Usual from the mulgrews of the world, trying like fuck for the dregs, need to get about them this second half, get an early goal wind daft charlie up and get him sent off. Easy peasy.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

A few players off it again concentration wise, but Lundstram really needs to step it up and offer more.Looks like he's only happy to play a 5 yard pass back to whoever has passed it to him at the moment and we can't be accepting that.

Guy doesnt look fit to me , seems to want to get rid of the ball as soon as he gets it.....

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

A few players off it again concentration wise, but Lundstram really needs to step it up and offer more.Looks like he's only happy to play a 5 yard pass back to whoever has passed it to him at the moment and we can't be accepting that.

I thought we were bringing him in to replace arfield as the link player between Midfield and attack.

Instead it’s like buying Ryan Jack off wish so far.

14 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

But Hibs had 2k at Motherwell last week as someone pointed out, so is it down to the club’s preference rather than, and I use this loosely, current law or guidance?

Motherwell’s decision I think, Dundee United never had enough to give to all their season ticket holders, no chance any away fan was getting a ticket

9 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Probably because we hadn't won a trophy of relevance in a near decade. 

We have just pissed the league undefeated, in the CL qualifiers and in the 2nd game of the league folk are calling our players embarassing, shite and all sorts. 

We have been all over United. 

No we’ve not

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Calling people bhoy after claiming DU should have had two pens 🤣

Stop biting please

Just now, EMRFC said:

Crazy how people still don’t have belief in this team after what they did last season… the goal will come ffs it’s not like we played like Pep’s Barcelona every game last season

Hopefully. They didn’t play like this last season that’s for sure. 

I reckon they have shot their load and we will come out and win 2-0.  Glad I wasn't following this thread so far, so many over reactions.  They haven't created a clear chance, as long as we keep defending well then we will get chances.  Lundstram needs to move the ball faster and forward. 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Obviously don't have a brain to grasp it was a joke or need to go to specsavers because I already said I wasnt serious previous.

Hilarious seeing you and the other poor posters on here not grasp that and giving you likes lol

"Other poor posters" 🤣🤣

Just now, RDB14 said:

I reckon they have shot their load and we will come out and win 2-0.  Glad I wasn't following this thread so far, so many over reactions.  They haven't created a clear chance, as long as we keep defending well then we will get chances.  Lundstram needs to move the ball faster and forward. 

Exactly let’s see them keep the same intensity for a full 90 without getting caught on the break