*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

3 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

They had a facebook advert showing that mate. I didn't want to give them the hits, so aye, probably was handicapped, but still. Fuck them!!! 

TBF may of THEM were predicting a 5+ win for THEM today as witnessed on a couple of their forums, just shows that a lot of THEM have still not come to terms with the fact that they are up against genuine competition now, as compared against how weak we were before SG decided to grace us with his talents.

4 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

TBF may of THEM were predicting a 5+ win for THEM today as witnessed on a couple of their forums, just shows that a lot of THEM have still not come to terms with the fact that they are up against genuine competition now, as compared against how weak we were before SG decided to grace us with his talents.

5 nil? 

A new manager and one decent player brought in and they think they are Barcelona.

The bookies must love them. No fucking way would they score 5. Didn't even have that many shots on target.

Delusional cunts. 

5 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

They now know their fucking place mate. WAY behind us!!! 

YAAAASSSSS!!!

I was expecting kyogo to be decent and cause us problems, 30 mins in I said to my old man beside me, he has gave up taking balogun on, went inside every time 

thought the fans were brilliant today 

7 old firm games undefeated 

media all week spoke about 2 big tests for them and they failed both 

mon the gers 😎