DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

To be fair she was not a lawyer when she posted it, she was in her teens.

Saying that, fuck them. This is what it has come down to.

People shouldnt be losing their jobs, but its the way they want to go with it.

She was in law school? Still should have known better. Bigoted cow.

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Has @The Dude been on today or is he trawling back through old tweets aswell :lol:

Been dipping in and out but busy with work given it's a Saturday afternoon and I'm a fitba journalist.

Anyway, you were whining yesterday that I was posting in the thread and today because I've not posted, that's also dodgy.

Just now, Blue Nosed Babe said:

She fucking deserves everything she gets.

Actually, she probably doesnt IMO.

I dont think it would be fair for someone to lose their job for something they said a decade ago in their teens, but fuck it.

If this is the way things are to be, then it has to be the same for everyone.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I dont think it would be fair for someone to lose their job for something they said a decade ago in their teens, but fuck it.

She has disgraced the profession and female lawyers and shown no contrition so she deserves it. Reputable firms do not like controversy so she may struggle to get work. As it should be. We do not want bigots in the profession.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

She’s about the only one a have any sort of sympathy for :lol: 

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Shite situation. A journalist wants to make himself a name at the cost of people's careers.

Scum!

IMO No just  what passes for a poor excuse for journalist these days but but a number of political figures have been stirring the pot for some considerable time. The backlash has only just begun particularly as they have history of no being to clever as to when it might be a wise idea to back down and let things cool down a bit 

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If you are going to bring up ten year old tweets to try and blacklist individuals, then her past is fair game as well. It appears, her employees didn't do proper due diligence before hiring her.

47 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Seems the DR have others who want them out.

Just been scanning the last 10 pages or so, these tarrier idiots seem to have started something they now cannot control, I hope they think it was worth it. Bloody scum the lot of them. 

3 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

IMO No just  what passes for a poor excuse for journalist these days but but a number of political figures have been stirring the pot for some considerable time. The backlash has only just begun particularly as they have history of no being to clever as to when it might be a wise idea to back down and let things cool down a bit 

They have turned up the volume to number 10 since we won 55.

All out no holds barred vendetta now. 

9 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Yeah there's probably gonna be cunts on both sides who suffer who don't really deserve it , it is what it is though , fighting fire with fire is the only option really 

8 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Story in the paper today about a Middlesbrough player aged 23 being hauled over the coals for things he posted 9 years ago.

Raking over old coals is fair game, it seems.

8 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Agreed, im also only saying this cause if given the chance I would pump her.

If she was proper howlin, I would be wanting her to get jail time.

Mate she’s howling looks fuck all like they photos 😂 

here is a more accurate picture 

0AC4C9A7-533C-40B3-B0AA-847592AAE352.jpeg

1 minute ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Can’t believe folk are feeling sorry for those that are now losing jobs or being forced to resign.Remember these cunts started it and have played the victim card for years, we need to keep on the offensive to take these cunts down 

Agreed mate, fuck each and every single one of them 

7 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

She doesn't deserve to lose her job. She wouldn't deserve to lose it even if she used that term last week. A public apology and attending a course ran by Nil By Mouth or something similar would be sufficient. Taking bread from someone's table for using these terms feels very extreme. We need to move to a position in society where the punishment fits the crime. 

Unfortunately we're playing a game, the rules of which I despise, but if we don't play by the rules we will lose.

Aye but then if u or I had got her to defend us on serious charges, providing she's that type of lawyer could we trust her to defend us properly giving we are H** bastards and how much she hates us all?? 

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Knowing the story he was doing btw I can't believe that cunt never went through his accounts and deleted everything,  he must have seen this coming surely 

He's deleted mostly everything but somehow this one still stays. He must not think this is that bad......

Just now, rabc10000 said:

Aye but then if u or I had got her to defend us on serious charges, providing she's that type of lawyer could we trust her to defend us properly giving we are H** bastards and how much she hates us all?? 

I'm not sure how much I'd be discussing football if I was talking to an employment lawyer tbh.

Just now, esquire8 said:

He's deleted mostly everything but somehow this one still stays. He must not think this is that bad......

Yeah but I mean he's reacted to the fightback and started deleting (I guess so anyway as not actually on twitter ) but he has obv been working on this for a while , surely during that you would be deleting anything in your past 

5 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Can’t believe folk are feeling sorry for those that are now losing jobs or being forced to resign.Remember these cunts started it and have played the victim card for years, we need to keep on the offensive to take these cunts down 

Agreed, the cow had a go at us for celebrating in george square then fucked off with the tartan army to london, she can fucking do one