DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Spiers to campaign for the removal of English for his gypsies tweet? :lol:

IMG_20210904_163107.jpg

I'm surprised he's even responded. Their tactic so far has been to ignore tweets which highlight their hypocrisy and he can't ignore that tweet by English if he responds, so he's now painted himself into a corner where he's agreeing to ask for Tom English to be removed :lol:

30 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Been dipping in and out but busy with work given it's a Saturday afternoon and I'm a fitba journalist.

Anyway, you were whining yesterday that I was posting in the thread and today because I've not posted, that's also dodgy.

All I said was look at me, look at me, im in the media 

8 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Short memories on here sometimes as well man I feel like it wasn’t too long ago posters on here got lifted for shit they posted, there’s bears been put in the jail for singing a song on the back of campaigning from these cunts , they’ve lit the fuse now it’s going to be fun to watch the collateral damage from their side

Dont think its short memories at all mate.

I can think it is ridiculous for her to be basically sacked for it and at the same time find it hugely entertained by her sacking.

I dont think its right, but that is societies problem now. They have created the mess and now have to live with it.

27 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Agreed, im also only saying this cause if given the chance I would pump her.

If she was proper howlin, I would be wanting her to get jail time.

well thats just sexist if you believed in equality then both is good for her (well maybe not the pumping but my point still stands):lol:

People saying the blonde girl deserves to lose her job, get struck off etc - how do you feel about the H&H guys having their personal lives affected? Some of the stuff they tweeted (not Edgar) was pretty ropy, especially the stuff about women etc. Don’t see how you can think she should get dragged over the coals and they should get a pass. 

Regardless of who’s doing it ancient tweets getting dragged up and used to fuck someone over just feels wrong to me. We all did stupid shit when younger - thank God I didn’t have social media back then. Too much self righteous bullshit. 

I appreciate the need for parity and the need to expose hypocrisy. The DR staff are fair game after what they pulled. Lets not start pretending we’re actually offended by this nonsense though - leave that to those pathetic wankers.

1 hour ago, Willis said:

Loving the way our support is rallying together 

These journos are some of the thickest cunts on the planet, failed to realise theres strength in numbers and we've got 10 times the amount needed to bury these morons.

You have to be as thicker than two short planks to think you'd get away with the shit they're trying to pull considering the size of our fanbase

We're the pride of Britain, they're a not even worth wrapping your chips in 

The journalists are used to having to deal with a bunch of cowards who run the club and not the real power base,hopefully our board grow a pair in seeing what actually happens when you confront these scum bastards.