DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

Just now, rabc10000 said:

I'm sure the school u went to would play a huge part in it

Why would I be telling her what school I went to? :lol:

Look, I understand what you're getting at, but I do think there is a difference between folk casually using these terms and then actually being actively discriminarory.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

Why would I be telling her what school I went to? :lol:

Look, I understand what you're getting at, but I do think there is a difference between folk casually using these terms and then actually being actively discriminarory.

So it only goes one way then yes and that's when we do it if u know what I mean. 

Either way I'm glad she's the first to go and I genuinely couldn't give 2 fucks if that's her career finished and she needs to claim universal credits from now on same with every single one of them

8 minutes ago, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

People saying the blonde girl deserves to lose her job, get struck off etc - how do you feel about the H&H guys having their personal lives affected? Some of the stuff they tweeted (not Edgar) was pretty ropy, especially the stuff about women etc. Don’t see how you can think she should get dragged over the coals and they should get a pass. 

Regardless of who’s doing it ancient tweets getting dragged up and used to fuck someone over just feels wrong to me. We all did stupid shit when younger - thank God I didn’t have social media back then. Too much self righteous bullshit. 

I appreciate the need for parity and the need to expose hypocrisy. The DR staff are fair game after what they pulled. Lets not start pretending we’re actually offended by this nonsense though - leave that to those pathetic wankers.

We feel she should lose her job as a result of the two h&h boys having to give up theirs ffs 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

We feel she should lose her job as a result of the two h&h boys having to give up theirs ffs 

Loads of jobs out there for her. 

Amazon and old folks homes are desperate for staff.

Or maybe a career change to a trucker.

They will probably want references though...

5 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Loads of jobs out there for her. 

Amazon and old folks homes are desperate for staff.

Or maybe a career change to a trucker.

They will probably want references though...

The point here mate was the poster saying we can’t want her sacked when we didn’t want the 2 guys to lose their jobs, the fact is they have had to give up their jobs so fuck it, they’ve suffered so other cunts can suffer as a result of that 

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

Personally I hate the thought of anyone losing their jobs in the current climate but the fact that the 2 H&H lads had to give up theirs because of this just makes me think fuck it, play with fire you get burnt. 

Aye it’s shocking mate but as mentioned they’ve started all this nonsense so they’ll have to deal with the consequences, if that means losing their jobs then so be it 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

The point here mate was the poster saying we can’t want her sacked when we didn’t want the 2 guys to lose their jobs, the fact is they have had to give up their jobs so fuck it, they’ve suffered so other cunts can suffer as a result of that 

Nobody should have lost their jobs for silly social media rants imo. 

It is a shit situation. Nobody wins. 

If you set a standard you have to abide by it though. 

I see any of these bastards losing their jobs as collateral damage until we get parity in this country, fuck each and every single one of the morally bankrupt cunts, sad that it’s taken the fans to lead the fight back tbh it should’ve happened a while ago “we won’t be found wanting” ring any bells 

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Nobody should have lost their jobs for silly social media rants imo. 

It is a shit situation. Nobody wins. 

If you set a standard you have to abide by it though. 

Agree mate, especially rants 10+ years ago 😂 it’s ridiculous 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

We ain't asking for special treatment just balance and fairness from the MSM and from people in power in this country. 

We should not be targeted because our beliefs are different to the majority in this country. 

Our beliefs aren’t different to the majority though that’s the joke of this whole situation