*****Official Sparta Prague v Champions Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

It's beyond a slump now. We need something to fundamentally change. Who knows what.

Can't wait for this fundamental change where we are better off than 6 points clear of the scum after 7 games, really excited for this. 

2 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Aye, a majority of them booing Kamara from the outset and a fair few of our black players getting it as well.

Anyone would think that they might be horrible racists.

It's a horrible nastly little country with little racists learning their hate from their families.

1 minute ago, Kents_Hook said:

tav needs the captaincy stripped from him because he's never a fucking leader in a month of sundays

Shut up

What a stupid thing to say 

You expecting one man to do all the motivation, organising and bawling?

don’t you think 11 players should be acting like a captain? Wouldn’t that be better.  Ffs

6 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

How many times we going to hear something similar to that this season before another tepid performance the match after?

Must have read something similar at least 10 times already this season.

Tbh the league is the priority but we are just playing shite.  We need to get a settled 11 and hope players like Kent, Goldson, Helander aren't injured throughout the season.

10 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Ermmm... check your maths.

8 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

How can we be one point off second if Sparta have 4 points 🤔

Fuck knows where I got that from. Anyway double header is now massive and do this lot at Ibrox and hope Lyon sweep all before them.

2 minutes ago, ThenNowForever said:

As many have said already it’s the toothless nature of our attack that worries me. Get our act together and we can beat Brondby, Sparta and possible draw with Lyon. They are all beatable by recent European standards. Or maybe I’m just a fanny

Haven't seen Brondby but at our best surely to fuck we could blow away a team like Sparta.

There are just no signs at all so far this season that we will get back to our best. We're stagnant with new players who have come in who are nowhere close to raising the standards.

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Sakala on for the full game when we have Wright on the bench was a ludicrous decision. 

Bringing Aribo off for Alfie was also mental.

Once again the tactical in game decisions by Gerrard and his management team have been shown as very poor.

Roofe came off for Morelos.

Aribo came off for Lundstrum after we went down to 10 im sure.

Lundstrum is now first choice for me in the centre by the way.

3 minutes ago, Broxi said:

The fact people have been celebrating in the scum thread for the past few weeks as if the league is already won is laughable considering how absolutely rank we've been all season.

Today has nothing to do with the league but is indicative of our overall level this season and it has been miles off it. 

Absolutely. Could we go to Livingston and Hearts and win on current form ? Highly fucking doubt it. 
They create far more than us 

Just now, The Beast said:

Sakala on for the full game when we have Wright on the bench was a ludicrous decision. 

Once again the tactical in game decisions by Gerrard and his management team have been shown as very poor.

What the fuck you talking about 

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Roofe came off for Morelos.

Aribo came off for Lundstrum after we went down to 10 im sure.

Lundstrum is now first choice for me in the centre by the way.

Ok sorry got mixed up but bringing Aribo off when Sakala was still on the pitch was still fucking stupid.

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Have to agree, some very strange decisions tonight. 

To me it doesn't look like any of our players or coaching staff are remotely interested in being in this competition, getting binned out the champions league qualifiers has absolutely knocked the stuffing out of them. And for some players I don't think they're interested in being at the club full stop now, they're probably as bored with the same old faces and the same predictable patterns of play as the rest of us. We desperately need to freshen things up in January if we can. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Will get pelters for saying it but fuck it. We've been pish all season but I've got to be honest and say this team look as if they can't be bothered with the europa league. 

I feel exactly the same tbh malmo result killed me

The performances have been the same in the league?

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Will get pelters for saying it but fuck it. We've been pish all season but I've got to be honest and say this team look as if they can't be bothered with the europa league. 

I feel exactly the same tbh malmo result killed me

The have been exactly the same in our own league , our form has nothing to do with europe , that side tonight were garbage , we were worse......