*****Official Sparta Prague v Champions Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

My god that was terrible.

Bassey is not a CB but my god how does that stop you from being able to head a ball?

We can't defend, we've no creativity in the middle and our forwards are struggling to find the net with the minimal chances we do get. 

Management haven't improved any of the issues which have been apparent since start of the season.

Manager isn't going anywhere unless he leaves, so hopefully the manager and coaching team get a grip and find a way to turn our players back into a team who can pass to each other and create & take the odd chance.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

He maybe average but hes better than Barasic. I wouldnt lose any sleep in any of this squad moving on .

Problem is the value of our most sellable assets is plummeting by the game. I think there could be a bit of movement out in January and hopefully some big characters coming in to liven things up a bit. 

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

They've had about 3 good games between them all season. Full back areas have went from our biggest asset to a real concern.

What the fuck is going wrong?

Both going through motions.

Tav picks up when we go a goal down but apart from that average.

Again though, shows you how much we rely on them because when they two don’t create then there’s barely anything else.

Just now, EMRFC said:

Clearly katic was showing nothing in training

Well Simpson must be the reincarnation of Franz Beckenbauer in training then because he's shown fuck all in any game to suggest he's worth even a game for our B team.

4 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Problem is the value of our most sellable assets is plummeting by the game. I think there could be a bit of movement out in January and hopefully some big characters coming in to liven things up a bit. 

Its badly needed , but is Gerrard capable of signing quality players ? Hes in his fourth year and his record is shocking IMO......

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Away and take a fuck to yourself with that fucking nonsense, honestly the match threads on here are fucking embarrassing. 

Kamara constantly abused, Ref fucking brutal and final whistle our players are cutting about the pitch feeling sorry for themselves. Give me some cunt that’ll actually show some bastard fight and we might fucking get somewhere 

Only saw the second half, but feel that was a game where we should have done a smash and grab job. They weren't that good in defence and we showed them way too much respect. Worrying though, was the ease that they went through our full backs.

Morelos instead of Sakala or Roofe every game please.

Tav? No idea what's going on with him. Absolutely woeful this season. 

Ball Gun and Bassey are my picks for best players so far this season, really impressed with them. 

That was disgraceful tonight absolutely no idea how to take charge of that game and make something of the few chances created .

Aribo spoke of players having to step it up yet he could have put Sakala in early doors but chose to be the dithering cunt he's been allowed to become and he's not alone every single fucking.one of them were shite tonight against a side who really weren't that good .

The manager can say what he fucking likes regarding this or that but he's losing that team by allowing this shitshow  to continue without getting on top of it the buck stops with them .

How many more fucking games do they sell before he gets his finger out his arse and drops them or demands better standards because as of right now they don't give a fuck and it's showing with  these pathetic capitulations  sort those cunts out or get the fuck out.