celtic Face 25 actions regarding Historic Abuse

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

If a judge decides that the “separate entity” excuse is bogus (as any sane person knows), then he must punish them for trying to avoid responsibility and punishment, over and above whatever sanctions he decides appropriate for the original crimes.

It is the very definition of perverting the course of justice.

I think the SFA report will be significant in the final decision.

While much of it was a whitewash and key parts ignored .They did say that clubs have to take responsibility for associated clubs .Makes sense ,if senior clubs benefit from youth development or enjoy success from achievement then of course they also need to have consequences for anything negative .

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

If a judge decides that the “separate entity” excuse is bogus (as any sane person knows), then he must punish them for trying to avoid responsibility and punishment, over and above whatever sanctions he decides appropriate for the original crimes.

It is the very definition of perverting the course of justice.

Its a civil case 

Though i totally agree criminal charges should be brought on the lot of them 

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

While much of it was a whitewash and key parts ignored .They did say that clubs have to take responsibility for associated clubs .Makes sense ,if senior clubs benefit from youth development or enjoy success from achievement then of course they also need to have consequences for anything negative .

Fuck the SFA report mate. Think they will deflect as much as possible on this. They are cunts as well. 

6 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I’d forgotten about that. The SFA effectively took away that final fig leaf and I hope that the judge is made aware of that point.

8 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Itv news had a story about the Magdelene wash houses in Northern Ireland going back to the 60's,where the nuns took new born babies from their mothers and had them adopted.

Trust me when I say they had the exact same setup here in Scotland.

40 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I’d love to believe that mate but if Dominic McKay didn’t know that he would have to deal with The Fallout from their Sordid History (Assuming there is any Fallout ) given that he was their new Chief Executive then he must have been walking around with his head up his arse.

Agree .The only thing could be that he wasn’t aware of the scale of the problem .

I never really saw the relation of child crimes and sporting integrity until now. There have been murmurs for months that the court cases were coming. Perhaps Howe and McKay had inside information, who knows? But one thing is for certain, celtic (and Lawwell) knew it was coming. And yet how much money have they spent this summer on signings? Instead of being spendthrift in the transfer window, that money should have been put aside for the victims. That definitely brings sporting integrity into play.

The SFA report is meaningless. The matter is now in court.

If the victims win then scum can expect a slap on the wrist from the SFA in their report. If the victims lose (and I cannot see how) then the 2nd version of their report exonerating scum will be the published one.

34 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

If the victims win then scum can expect a slap on the wrist from the SFA in their report. If the victims lose (and I cannot see how) then the 2nd version of their report exonerating scum will be the published one.

No way the legal system will prioritise a report from a piece of shit over the law of the land.

They're doomed I tell you.

52 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

It certainly is not meaningless.

The governing body of the game held an in depth, independent review of this subject in Scottish football.

Their conclusion, although not binding on any court, made it clear that the parent club has ultimate responsibility for the boys/youth teams bearing the club’s name and wearing their colours and badge.

There is no way that a judge will simply disregard the independent findings of the governing body. Why on earth would he?

Binding, no - but certainly influential.