Morelos

DiamondDan

4 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Reckon we’re about to see him come into some of his best form at Rangers over the next month

We just needed more confidence in Alfie finding himself again. He has. He has the right manager with the right attitude.

GVB is their manager not their friend 👍🏻

Playing much better still needs to work on his fitness but that will come, but already looks sharper and is actually back to scoring goals under GVB.

Very good game last night could have even been considered for MOTM an assist and a goal he looked poor under Gerrard but much better under GVB.

On 13/12/2021 at 07:53, Jimbeamjunior said:

Tbf he should have scored the initial chance that kent iirc played him in, although gordon was quick out to him to close it down (btw if shagger chucks it in summer and mccrorie isnt ready yet, i wouldnt be against giving gordon a years deal if he wanted it) 

You deserve banned

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If he stays on this form, he will score 30+ this season.

One of my all-time favourite Rangers players amongst many.

He lost his way and often looked like he’d chucked it, no idea what caused the slump but there’s been glimpses of the old Alfredo since GVB came in. Imagine him back to his best playing on the defenders shoulder and muscling through. Couple that with in form Kent and Aribo and we’d skoosh this league.

Gonna seem like a moody/critical cunt but when people are suggesting he's back to his best then I think they forget just how good Alfredo was a couple of years ago and are doing his peak ability a disservice.

He's heading in the right direction but still a considerable way to go to reach the levels he was at before.

2 hours ago, They Gnu said:

He lost his way and often looked like he’d chucked it, no idea what caused the slump but there’s been glimpses of the old Alfredo since GVB came in. Imagine him back to his best playing on the defenders shoulder and muscling through. Couple that with in form Kent and Aribo and we’d skoosh this league.

He looks fitter,whether it's because he's happier,which could be because he's scoring goals,and it's a win win all round for us.

21 hours ago, TheKingObv said:

Gonna seem like a moody/critical cunt but when people are suggesting he's back to his best then I think they forget just how good Alfredo was a couple of years ago and are doing his peak ability a disservice.

He's heading in the right direction but still a considerable way to go to reach the levels he was at before.

Agree with this, he's still blowing hot and cold at the moment but at least there's some hot in there. Still missing too many basic chances but he's scoring other goals now at least and we haven't seen him do anything like he did for the second goal there in god knows how long which is the most encouraging part. 

I still don't think he's been "outstanding" like some people are claiming and I'd don't think he's been good in all of the last 5/6 games, but he's definitely been very good in some of them and generally better in all of them. Sample size is still small though he needs to a) keep it up and b) keep getting better.

But I'm optimistic now