Goldson

GOAT

1 hour ago, beararse said:

I beg to differ. Making the opposition know they’re in for a torrid time is a significant part of defending the goal: psychologically as well as physically.

Just as folk rave on here about how Morelos rag dolled and terrorised defenders in his prime, it should be the same for the defenders, terrorising forwards.

Don't be silly. All that would do is give refs an excuse to send our players off. 

Gerrard told the world's media last week that he completed his remit. These are his players no wonder they think that way after hearing Gerrard say that himself. 

Gio and his team along with Ross Wilson need to go into the training ground tomorrow a lay down the law to this group. Gio will be out a job if this shit isn't dealt with immediately. 

I'll always be grateful for 55 but its done and at big clubs the mentality should always be what's next. 

24 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

At the game I thought he was the biggest culprit, reason being he wasn’t only piss poor in defence but he missed chance after chance in set pieces at the other end. 
Then after the game I heard from people that he threw his teammates under a bus and that only made it worse,  but to be fair after now watching the interview all I can accuse him off in regards his comments is honesty.
The interviewer gave him the opportunity of a cop out and it would have then been easy for him to blame the turmoil of the manager and coaching staff deserting us or the stand in coaches not preparing the players properly but he rightly laid the blame 100% on himself and his team mates. Doesn’t take away the utter frustration felt from the woeful performance but at least he looked like a player who was hurting.
I get that he’s not signed a new contract and that he’s a shadow of the player he was last season but for me his interview showed he still cares.

Dont think anyone is disagreeing that his comments where not honest but for a VC of Rangers to say the game was done at half time is beyond a fucking joke. Shite mentality and the sooner people like him leave the better.

2 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Something has happened to this team and Gerrard and his staff knew this. Thats why they fled to Villa. He left before those shitebags got them sacked. Cant wait for some of them to fuckoff

Explains everything imo. This squad since pre season have just been getting by. Gerrard should've sold 2 or 3 and replaced them to keep the squad hungry. Everyone is to blame for allowing this shit to creep in board players and management. 

Just now, BlueVanguard said:

Dont think anyone is disagreeing that his comments where not honest but for a VC of Rangers to say the game was done at half time is beyond a fucking joke. Shite mentality and the sooner people like him leave the better.

The mentality has been wrong but Goldson  was a player who was clearly hurting and didn’t hide. I thought he was as bad as anyone in our team and that’s saying something but for me his comments were made out of pure frustration at the performance and result rather than a player who thinks winning the league means he doesn’t give a shit about what happens from now on. I don’t agree with you on Gerrard either. No doubt he was frustrated but his decision to leave was down to the lure of the EPL and being closer to his family. 

13 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Something has happened to this team and Gerrard and his staff knew this. Thats why they fled to Villa. He left before those shitebags got them sacked. Cant wait for some of them to fuckoff

No, it happened because gerrard and his mob were distracted and disinterested, not the other way round.

13 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Gerrard told the world's media last week that he completed his remit. These are his players no wonder they think that way after hearing Gerrard say that himself. 

Gio and his team along with Ross Wilson need to go into the training ground tomorrow a lay down the law to this group. Gio will be out a job if this shit isn't dealt with immediately. 

I'll always be grateful for 55 but its done and at big clubs the mentality should always be what's next. 

Unless gio walks he won't be out a job, he could lose the next 5 and I wouldn't blame him, this is Gerrards legacy no wonder he bolted at the first opportunity, a team of shitebags built by a shitebag. 

6 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Unless gio walks he won't be out a job, he could lose the next 5 and I wouldn't blame him, this is Gerrards legacy no wonder he bolted at the first opportunity, a team of shitebags built by a shitebag. 

Gerrard left Rangers after winning a historic title with so much at stake, top of the league, in with a shout of progressing through the group stages of the Europa league yet again and a cup semi final that we were favourites to win. 
Absolute nonsense to say he left a team of shitebags because he was shitebag. 

10 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Gerrard left Rangers after winning a historic title with so much at stake, top of the league, in with a shout of progressing through the group stages of the Europa league yet again and a cup semi final that we were favourites to win. 
Absolute nonsense to say he left a team of shitebags because he was shitebag. 

Aye because leaving a team before said cup semi final helps, Again a team of absolute shitebags built by a shitebag.

7 hours ago, GOAT said:

Still stuck on the bus leaving hampden, has this cunt actually said the teams lost the hunger to win and he knew the game was over at half time 3-1 down?  I want to know he’s said this before I lose the plot with the cunt.

Don’t really need him giving a fake interview to the media to tell us that.

It was obvious being there and watching the shite in front of us

The players acted, and played like a team that was beat. 

8 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Aye because leaving a team before said cup semi final helps, Again a team of absolute shitebags built by a shitebag.

Believe you me I get the frustration, but for all that’s wrong with us, accusing Gerrard of leaving because he’s a shite bag is utter nonsense.

I wouldn’t blame just Goldson tbh I thought he was spot on in that interview other than the 3-1 down patter we are 4 points clear at the top still in a cup & Europe to play for on paper things seem rosey but I’m feeling really concerned at the minute we are toothless all over the park and I can’t see anything changing going forward it’s clear the team needs some freshening up but will Gio be backed in January ? I very much doubt it we’ve really missed Helander as well imo hopefully he’s back sooner rather than later 

10 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Believe you me I get the frustration, but for all that’s wrong with us, accusing Gerrard of leaving because he’s a shite bag is utter nonsense.

Well, he is. 

You might think its utter nonsense but it isn't, this is the team he assembled, this is the team he gave false pretence too. 

Told the internationals to only be focused on Rangers then fucks off 4 days into said international break, there is no excuses for todays performance but its hardly a surprise that some of them couldn't give 2 fucks when the man that brought them here bolted at the first opportunity. 

2 minutes ago, MARK92GERS said:

I wouldn’t blame just Goldson tbh I thought he was spot on in that interview other than the 3-1 down patter we are 4 points clear at the top still in a cup & Europe to play for on paper things seem rosey but I’m feeling really concerned at the minute we are toothless all over the park and I can’t see anything changing going forward it’s clear the team needs some freshening up but will Gio be backed in January ? I very much doubt it we’ve really missed Helander as well imo hopefully he’s back sooner rather than later 

He was actually spot on about what he said and stuff needs called out, but he can't call people out when he is part of a defence that conceded a 1st half hat trick to martin boyle. 

8 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Well, he is. 

You might think its utter nonsense but it isn't, this is the team he assembled, this is the team he gave false pretence too. 

Told the internationals to only be focused on Rangers then fucks off 4 days into said international break, there is no excuses for todays performance but its hardly a surprise that some of them couldn't give 2 fucks when the man that brought them here bolted at the first opportunity. 

The team he assembled had won fuck all but then in a season where 10 in a row was on the cards, our team of shitebags delivered in emphatic style.

If anything the pressure was off and whatever has went wrong it’s not because they or the manager shat themselves.

22 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Goldson looked shaky all game but having watched back the highlights the blame for the goals lie squarely at tav & Balogun....what the fuck was tav doing at the first goal....fucking horrendous bit of defending 

Tav should be booting that ball out of the stadium. We aren’t particularly great at clearing our lines imo. 

13 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

The team he assembled had won fuck all but then in a season where 10 in a row was on the cards, our team of shitebags delivered in emphatic style.

If anything the pressure was off and whatever has went wrong it’s not because they or the manager shat themselves.

And there in lies the problem, happy to reach everest last season but couldn't even get up the campsies this season., today has been on the cards since the start of the season, shitebag manager or not. 

7 hours ago, Amokachi said:

Having a mare off the park as well as on it.  
Was all over the place today, his confidence is shattered unfortunately.  
Another unfortunate thing is that our captain & vice captain are not the sharpest tools in the box.  
If that’s what he thinks then so be it, but by fuk don’t fkn broadcast it !!

Exactly. Utter numpty for opening his mouth and letting that rubbish spill out. Completely unnecessary anyway as his play today showed his thoughts clear as  day.

Goldson made fairish post match comments but I would bin him in January. He is not as good as he thinks he is.

Kent and Morelos must forget what they were coached to do under the former manager and constantly drop back. We see them at their best when sitting on a defenses back 3/4. We need them facing goal and not with their backs to it.

10 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

And there in lies the problem, happy to reach everest last season but couldn't even get up the campsies this season., today has been on the cards since the start of the season, shitebag manager or not. 

I totally agree with you on not reaching anywhere near the heights of last season in terms of consistency and that the latest result has been on the cards. 
We’ve got problems and I’m not  overly confident Gio can sort them out. Can only hope his arrival will get them out this slumber.