*****Official Rangers v Sparta Match Thread*****

53 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

This.

I have virtually no faith that this group of players are going to up the gears enough to win the game, never mind by 2 goals.

Hope I’m wrong but the evidence now seems to suggest they’re shitebags 

At least SP had a worse result than us at the weekend, so they don’t seem to be in any great nick, either.

37 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Balogun not in any of the training videos this week after coming off injured on Sunday. 

Wonder if Gio might go for a left field option and play Lundstram in there if Balogun is not fit.  We have to play Bassey at left-back or not at all.  He's not comfortable at centre back.

7 minutes ago, shaka said:

Wonder if Gio might go for a left field option and play Lundstram in there if Balogun is not fit.  We have to play Bassey at left-back or not at all.  He's not comfortable at centre back.

Is Leon King left sided? If not, it’ll probably be Borna as LCB and Bassey at LB

6 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Managers first pre match press conference and there was obviously gonna be some references to Sunday. 

Who the fek thought it'd be a good idea to put AMcG up there ? 

I kinda take the opposite view, he was never going to answer anything they wanted an answer to. :pipe:

When asked about the difference with himself now and when he was a young guy when Gio was here the first time, he spoke a fair bit, but said absolutely nothing anyone could really take from his answer.

I think her might go into politics when he stops playing.  :mutley:

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I kinda take the opposite view, he was never going to answer anything they wanted an answer to. :pipe:

When asked about the difference with himself now and when he was a young guy when Gio was here the first time, he spoke a fair bit, but said absolutely nothing anyone could really take from his answer.

I think her might go into politics when he stops playing.  :mutley:

Based on the nonsense they talk then aye you could be right. 

1 hour ago, plymouthranger said:

Is Leon King left sided? If not, it’ll probably be Borna as LCB and Bassey at LB

King was with the B team and the weakest part of Borna's game is defending so no chance of him being there.

Ideally it'll be McClelland but for an experienced it would be interesting to see if Gio will try Lundstram there.