Aribo

the goal machine

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Kamara literally was the closest player to the ball in the sky and seen Aribo and just stepped aside. Honestly it’s unbelievable control, easily the highest ave ever seen a ball punted at Ibrox  :lol:

Not sure if you noticed but Kamara actually clapped him as it was that outrageous 😂

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

Been superb since GVB arrived. He needs to be careful on Saturday though. If he gets booked he’ll be suspended for the Old Firm. 

Aribo and Arfield are so so good since he arrived, delighted with it, our midfield looks great right now.

40 minutes ago, NI said:

Aribo and Arfield are so so good since he arrived, delighted with it, our midfield looks great right now.

Arfield always has been imo, needs the games to keep fit.

New contract for him has to be on Gios first mind.

Eating my words under Joe Aribo, him and few others I called not having the mentality to ever be top player for us consistently, this season he out on upper body strength, became consistent and most of all under Gio looks a proper star.

Unfortunately I think sneaky g will test us in January.

15 million plus player easily now.

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Aside from it being a move to EPL imo that would be an awful move for Aribo.

Back to being a midfielder who’s job is to cover a full back.

You would hope that Aribo has seen how under an attacking manager, it can get the best out of him. Would be mental to go back to playing for Gerrard, with 2 sitting midfielders against bottom-of-the-league teams etc. 

19 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

You would hope that Aribo has seen how under an attacking manager, it can get the best out of him. Would be mental to go back to playing for Gerrard, with 2 sitting midfielders against bottom-of-the-league teams etc. 

i watched their game against Norwich the other night and Gerrard is doing exact same with Mcginn.

Bizarre tbh.

28 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

i watched their game against Norwich the other night and Gerrard is doing exact same with Mcginn.

Bizarre tbh.

Saw an interview with him talking about John McGinn and basically regurgitated absolutely everything he’s ever said about Ryan Jack. SG is a walking sound bite. 

In those more advanced positions he’s a joy to watch. It suits his play and in terms of technique he’s our best player by a country mile. Gio has played to his strengths by getting rid of the two sitting midfielders that Gerrard always used however it will be interesting to see how we line up on the Old Firm. I do think with us attack js the best form of defence though.

I don’t think he even went in for a decent challenge last night so he’s obviously been told to watch he doesn’t get booked. 

Hopefully we can wrap Saturday up quickly and get him off. Everything he’s doing just now is coming off, we need that in the next 4 games