*****The Official Champions v St Mirren Match Thread*****

The Godfather

Solid win and even better performance, only minor grumble that we left a couple of goals out there as it should have been 4 or 5.

Pleased for Wright to grab a goal and be a threat throughout, MOTM for me.

Thought Kamara strolled it and developing nicely as the CDM.

Year over and 6 points clear. Great position to be in. Looking forward to see how the squad changes when the transfer window opens and Gio has the chance to bring in some of his own players. I fear we lose one or two key players but at the same time it will be for decent money (since it's January and I'm confident that the funds will be given to the manager to utilise) and I trust our management team to bring in players who will either fit in seamlessly or even strenghten us further.

9 minutes ago, ayro said:

Solid win and even better performance, only minor grumble that we left a couple of goals out there as it should have been 4 or 5.

Pleased for Wright to grab a goal and be a threat throughout, MOTM for me.

Thought Kamara strolled it and developing nicely as the CDM.

I used to think he did his best work further up the park but he’s made CDM his own. 

13 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Surprised it finished at 2, could be far more ruthless.  However, cast our minds back, say 2months ago, and everything was a slog, creating very little and looking so fragile at the back.  2months on and we look like the team from last season, hungry, fit, creating chances, free flowing, etc.  We’d have fucking tanked that lot next week and they know, shat it. 

Exactly my thoughts. I also find we look steady, the ship will thrive to 56 now I hope.