*****The Official Champions v St Mirren Match Thread*****

The Godfather

2 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

The only danger to 56 is the villains at spfl liewell driven headquarters, wonder what other covid,  japan tours, ambulance chasing scams they’ll come up with to try and fuck us up in the couple of months.

Shame Aribo will be missing, but we don't need to make excuses like they cunts... Let them have their injuries back, makes it all the sweeter when we destroy them! 

11 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

I used to think he did his best work further up the park but he’s made CDM his own. 

Thought it was interesting McCann in commentary saying that was where he played him but the development by SG has made him a better player by playing a different role.

Delighted we tied him down to a new deal but not naive enough to think if a major bid from the EPL came in that we would have a problem.

1 minute ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Should be 25% of stadium capacity as otherwise it makes no sense, as some clubs could have upwards of 90%... Only in this shithole could that happen... :confused:

Mental mate. Fucking mental. Would only take one large demonstration in Glasgow to bring that fucking cow down.  

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Mental mate. Fucking mental. Would only take one large demonstration in Glasgow to bring that fucking cow down.  

Unfortunately a large percentage of the population have Stockholm syndrome mate. 

10 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Shame Aribo will be missing, but we don't need to make excuses like they cunts... Let them have their injuries back, makes it all the sweeter when we destroy them! 

Their life is an excuse even when they are winning, bad losers, bad winners. 20DD80D7-857F-49CC-A0C5-8FC766C179EF.thumb.jpeg.24e70a25013692491f6ff08c33b767fc.jpeg

Decent win today performance wise  really good in spells, however those sitters should be getting buried .

I reckon there were at least five occasions when I. The clear they fluffed it when they should be doing far better like Alfredo's finish for his goal that said the gaps maintained and come mid January we want to be kicking on from where we left off.

12 minutes ago, ayro said:

Thought it was interesting McCann in commentary saying that was where he played him but the development by SG has made him a better player by playing a different role.

Delighted we tied him down to a new deal but not naive enough to think if a major bid from the EPL came in that we would have a problem.

I will be amazed if we have both Aribo and Kamara in February. 

If I am being cynical I’d suggest that Aribo’s form has improved this season and even more so as we approached the transfer window. Problematic as we only have him contracted for this season and one further. 

We just have to accept we live in a world where we will lose our best players as soon as they show their worth. As long as we get good value and invest wisely it shouldn’t be a problem.

3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I will be amazed if we have both Aribo and Kamara in February. 

If I am being cynical I’d suggest that Aribo’s form has improved this season and even more so as we approached the transfer window. Problematic as we only have him contracted for this season and one further. 

We just have to accept we live in a world where we will lose our best players as soon as they show their worth. As long as we get good value and invest wisely it shouldn’t be a problem.

Aribo & Kamara are worth £25m.................. EACH!

19 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Only way bring this shower down is LARGE boot on cobbles all the media shit and banging drums don’t work only action.

54 minutes ago, blueballss said:

interesting to see how we come back, feel we could have got the next 6 points and pushed on after that, unfortunately that chance has been taken away from us

Genuinely think if the break didn't happen we would be 9 clear after the old firm. 

I think we'll come back stronger after the break. Gio and his staff will get more time to work with our players on the training pitch. Maybe even add one or two to the team. 

9 minutes ago, ayro said:

I get what you mean about Aribo but I think under SG he was RW, he was an 8, he was an inverted 10 blah blah blah, whereas GvB has just went you are an attacking midfielder, go attack and simplified it like he has with others.

No right or wrong but imo a few players are benefitting from the simplicity and it has refreshed the staleness that had set in.

Who knows how long that lasts before the message has to change again to keep the squad on their toes.

Cause tricks are for the circus.