SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

Their lineup tonight tells you exactly why this break was brought forward. 

Sickening they yet again get their own way. 

We beat the bastards with players missing before and we can do it again. Just imagine how sweet after all this it will be, we still go out and leather them on Feb 2nd. 

13 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

If the 3 week lockdown lasts longer than planned like it has every time, the league will be starting back up with exactly the same circumstances as the now 😂

It's a mind numbingly daft decision

It could well be crowd wise mate, but 'they' could have their players back from injury and we will have 3 away in Africa, one who has been our best player this season so far, and that is what this was all about.

Absolute bastards. 

Don’t know why Robertson is getting pelters for this. He obviously would have voted no and has been outvoted.

wtf happened to decisions needing an 11-1 majority btw?

This is utter shite and akin to cheating by the scum IMO. They know exactly what they’re doing. Can only hope we pump them on the pitch despite all this shite against us anyway.

18 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Not one mention of how we're the only club this has fucked over anywhere 🤦

I think St Mirren might be a bit pissed off to be fair. They might have avoided 2 matches with a covid depleted squad if the vote had been different.

But I agree with your point.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Nothing Robertson could've said changes what would've happened. 

Doesn't matter, we should at least be letting it be known there is cheating going on. 

Sit back say nothing and we will be shat on like this for years while folk like you fail to grasp what's going on. 

Just now, Mr Soprano said:

This is another issue with the fan media exclusiveness and main steam media being locked out.

You expect Edgar et al to call out Rangers on this? I certainly don’t.

I mentioned this as a worry to @McEwan's Lager and others when we started going down that road and here we are.

Definite lack of scrutiny 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Nothing Robertson could've said changes what would've happened. 

Exactly! I don't know what people expect from. Nothing could of prevented this. Also we don't know what he has said or done on the situation.