SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

:lol::lol::lol:

Things seem to be changing at a reasonable pace .No need for negative test to enter England happening is a huge step .unexpected quite this soon too .Nippy will be forced to follow suit within a few weeks ,just like last time .

Then serious questions need asked ,Why the need for restrictions on events that require a vaccine passport.

17 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Sun reporting Scottish clubs are in talks with English ones to get games with fans played down south…

Maybe the smaller premiership clubs but can't see the police agreeing to us or them playing in Newcastle, Liverpool or Manchester. Other stadiums not big enough. 

9 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Maybe the smaller premiership clubs but can't see the police agreeing to us or them playing in Newcastle, Liverpool or Manchester. Other stadiums not big enough. 

Play in Liverpool.  Would love to see 54000 Bears in Anfield.  Would make a change to a 200 mile trip the other way for home games. 

And….Liverpool can’t field a team at present so the ground is available. 

And why should the police have a problem?

27 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Play in Liverpool.  Would love to see 54000 Bears in Anfield.  Would make a change to a 200 mile trip the other way for home games. 

And….Liverpool can’t field a team at present so the ground is available. 

And why should the police have a problem?

I just personally cannot see the authorities agreeing to 50000 fans descending on an English city. I could be wrong, but just my view. 

57 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Sun reporting Scottish clubs are in talks with English ones to get games with fans played down south…

Could be a bluff to help stop the ridiculous restrictions on fans lifted .

Afterall the reason they gave was fans travelling to games .Travelling 400 plus miles on a coach is so much more of a risk than jumping on the underground .

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Even one fixture at Newcastle or something would absolutely ruin those cunts in the diddy government. 

50,000 odd bears in Newcastle for the weekend, Scottish hospitality industry gonna love that I’m sure 😂 

16 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I just personally cannot see the authorities agreeing to 50000 fans descending on an English city. I could be wrong, but just my view. 

Makes no difference whether the fans are English or Scottish.  50000 turn up at Ibrox without bother so the same would apply if it was one of the northern English cities.