*****The Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

ElBufalo20

Gio is a nice guy but he needs to get his fangs out here. Midfield need to get involved as were bypassing them going from defense straight up the middle to the striker. Itten is just no good enough. He's far too slow at reacting and getting into the correct areas. Need to get Borna and Tav pushing right up.

I wouldn’t mind if we were behind but we’re creating decent chances. It would at least give me hope. The team looks clueless since Gerrard and co left.

Utterly one dimensional.

I hope I’m overreacting but if things continue this way we’ll be behind in the league come next weekend. Then the shot will really hit the fan.

Couldn't ask for a better start away from home, but for some reason we start the slow build up from the back and allow them to grow into the game. Assisted by two howlers from the defence we now have a massive 45 coming up. Keeping wingers wide is not working at all. Midfield has struggled to control a game since Gio arrived  

3 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Ittens doing ok linking play together 

To be fair, he’s had 3 or 4 much better involvements as the half wore on.

I think attention should shift to Kent, who appears unwilling to show what he’s capable of.

One 40 yard run isn’t enough.

McGregors solely to blame for this situation.

Got off basically scot free after that bullshit against Hearts at Ibrox, because we didn’t finish chances prior to it, but that has put us in this shit.

Basseys not looking as confident as he has at CB, today and against Livingston.

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

When are our players and managers (Including Gerrard btw) going to get it into their thick skulls that when you score an early goal, you go for the throat and finish the game off.

We score then do fuck all inviting pressure and the inevitable equaliser.

This,attitude has been prevalent at Rangers,for far too long

That's not happening under gio if you look at what we have seen so far score then back of almost every time