*****The Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

ElBufalo20

Not enjoying our brand of football since we've came back. 

Fuck all spark. 

Need Kamara to pull his finger out and start moving the ball forward, pissy little passes sideways.

Huge 2nd half. 

Itten off, Roofe on.

Sakala on in 15mins nothing's channged.

GVB better be getting stuck in them.

Seen first 10 minutes and coasting. Just sitting down to watch 2nd half and seen the score - wtf is going on, expected it to be 2 o3 nil..  Usually the optimist here but that is fckn brutal.

We'll find out what this team is all about shortly - lose this and whole season could implode, come back to win and could be a springboard to beat them on wednesday and stroll to the title.

Fine margins

1 minute ago, steven33jackie said:

Itten and Kamara off, Roofe and Lowry on and drop Arfield into the deeper position.

Game needs someone to take it by the scruff of the neck.  Lowry isn’t the answer for that just now.  I’d try jack.  

Just now, Siam69 said:

The Manager's unbeaten since he came in, and at 90mins today he'll still be unbeaten.

Not sure what he could've done about the 2 howlers.

Needs to change it, yea, i agree, and sooner rather than later.

Get the tempo raised and a kick up a few arses but fuck me cunts on here are quick to turn 

9 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

We were actually alright for the majority of that half. We just didn’t take our chances and made two horrific mistakes at the back. 

Another day and we’d be 2 or 3 up. Don’t think County’s defence is good enough to hold us out for another 45.

We have put incredible pressure on ourselves now.. we need two quick goals or else we lose the game. If we lose this game, then the team will shite themselves and midweek will be a bad experience. Im working tonight so cant get on the beers....I could REALLY go a beer right now!! 

Got to say a few of our players seen the weather today and didn't fancy it. When we went 1 up they probably thought game over.

Still think we can win this game as long as the players come out with the right attitude, we've got the wind this half, be patient just don't lose the game.