*****The Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread*****

ElBufalo20

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Of course he has, it’s what Kent does. He’ll have a couple good games in a months time and people will be telling you he’s the best player in the league, worth 25+ million and we’re not the same team without him. 

Apparently defenders are “terrified” of him and he occupies full backs or something like that though.

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

our build up play is shockingly slow. out muscled, out fought, our midfield is being over run. Itten should never start another game for us, he is a sub, he has brought nothing. 

Gio needs to change this right away, we need 3 points today. 

Starts from the back, goldson his out arns thing he does slowy passing back n forth allowing teans to regroup.

Players need a rocket up their arse at half time.  Fed up watching players walk about like we're fucking 3-1 up.  The lack of urgency to move the ball quickly and get forward is really worrying.  

Our defenders need to step up and get the ball moving quicker.  Too much side to side nonsense and playing the ball behind the other defenders meaning they need to track back to receive the ball.  Maybe only a couple of steps but stops us getting forward quickly.  

This has been coming for weeks. We are not playing well at all and the results have been papering over the cracks.

I hope I'm wrong but I would be surprised if we leave Dingwall with 3 points today.

Get roofe and sakala on.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Of course he has, it’s what Kent does. He’ll have a couple good games in a months time and people will be telling you he’s the best player in the league, worth 25+ million and we’re not the same team without him. 

Not his fault, hes had 5 players mark him every time hes got the ball..

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

We are in for a scudding midweek, embarassing football 

I’d take a draw on Wednesday that way it’ll keep us top of the league. That I just watched isn’t a championship winning team. However we’ve got 45 minutes to sort it. Need a couple of changes right enough.

Just now, psb07158 said:

Here how is anyone other than the back 5 getting it in the neck on here 

Absolutely coasting until McGregor drops the ball and Bassey gifts them a 1 v 1 🤷🏽‍♂️

Would agree but Itten has done next to nothing unless he gets lucky jumping blind for the ball and it falls in his path to lay it off.

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I wouldn’t mind if we were behind but we’re creating decent chances. It would at least give me hope. The team looks clueless since Gerrard and co left.

Utterly one dimensional.

I hope I’m overreacting but if things continue this way we’ll be behind in the league come next weekend. Then the shot will really hit the fan.

The rot set in before Steve left