*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Just now, theclothmonster said:

No idea how Gio can sit there and not change it after 20 minutes. Left side has been a total liability and we had many fucking warnings. Hook Barasic, move Bassey to left back and bring on Balogun.ย 

20 mins? He should have changed it after 5.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The usual people will blame certain players and ignore others like the goldenboy Kent being shit.

Aribo woeful as well.

Not a player out there has done his job. 11 woeful displays.

The blame is with all of them, it'sย  disgusting how much we are standing off them in every area of the pitchย 

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

Had a horrible feeling this could be similar to the 6-2 game. Only difference is theyโ€™ve made it 3-0 just before half time.

Didnโ€™t want to post when it occurred to me a few days ago, but Gio was involved in a couple of pastings at the sty.

Just now, Jon-the-Stripe said:

I think many of us saw this coming. ๐Ÿ˜ž

I think a lot of us have sleepwalked into this.

Mocking their Japanese signings and manager. Saying how good our squad is. We are doing what they did last year.

We are lucky to be 3-0 down. We now know we will be second tomorrow. It all depends how GvB reacts. However the signs are he has no clue and he is in no way an upgrade from Gerrard etc.

We have to get some dignity back in this match, then take one match at a time. The filths confidence will be sky high.

Ramsey is going to have to be amazing because Diallo is looking a complete mistake based on this match, although no-one has looked good to be fair.

Everyone has been burying their heads in the sand for too long saying they are pish and we are 4 points clear blah blah. We need to wake up as a club and get a manager how can first of all implement some sort of style and secondly spot a player to suit the style! They've done that and are embarrassing us.

Tonight has been coming for months.

Just now, Dado'sMulls said:

Setup is all wrong, camped in our own half letting them ride us daft. One time we press in their half we win possession.

Hate to say it but I've totally lost faith in Gio, we've looked lost for weeks. Tactics are fucking honking.

I'm the same.

Verging on get rid now.

Just now, The Godfather said:

I can't forgive the manager for this.ย 

Never want to see Barasic in our shirt again and as for that shitebag of a captain he can do one too.ย 

I'm raging of course but are you honestly surprised?ย 

Gio is clueless, he's shown he's not a good manager tonight and I think he'll be gone tomorrowย 

Have to say this performance has been coming. Incredibly slow on the ball. Even worse off the ball. No pressing. No movement. We know the players are good enough, this performance must lie with the management team.ย 

They go out, get an attacking manager, let him bring in a bunch of players to suit his style, look like winning everything and getting back into the champs league with no qualifiers.

We spend fuck all for multiple transfers windows, pick up nothing but squad filler shite and bring in a manager that prioritises defending.ย