Welcome to Rangers, Aaron Ramsey!

4 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

Doesn’t sound too convinced he couldn’t play a part tomorrow.

Might have been mentioned already but been away from the forum (although glancing in!) for a while and can’t read the whole thread! 

Am I the only one hoping this is all some sort of mind game and when the teams are announced tomorrow he’ll be in the squad somehow even if it’s on the bench!

Probably too quick given his lack of playing time, whenever it happens can’t wait to see him in a Rangers kit! Unbelievable signing one that will always stick in the mind years after he’s moved on!

5 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Might have been mentioned already but been away from the forum (although glancing in!) for a while and can’t read the whole thread! 

Am I the only one hoping this is all some sort of mind game and when the teams are announced tomorrow he’ll be in the squad somehow even if it’s on the bench!

Probably too quick given his lack of playing time, whenever it happens can’t wait to see him in a Rangers kit! Unbelievable signing one that will always stick in the mind years after he’s moved on!

I'm surprised we've been openly saying he won't play as its a major help to them in terms of tactical preparation. The optimist in me hopes you are right and it's mind games but I doubt it.

7 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Sounds to me like his playing time will be built up incrementally over the next couple of weeks

11 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

i reckon most of us are hoping he comes on for the last 20 minutes or so and all the talk of him not playing at all is just keeping the press off his back so theres less pressure on him till kick off

23 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

I was hoping the same but don't think Gio is the type.

Taking into consideration his injuries that everyone is mentioning, when you look at his recent appearances for Wales I think he has only missed out on 2 or 3 matches in 12. Seems like he is more than capable of just rocking up and playing games when he wants to, whether 100%fit or not. I'm still holding out that we might see him play at some point tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, ShanksRFC said:

I was hoping the same but don't think Gio is the type.

I don't think Gio would risk him being off the pace or getting injured by pushing himself too hard in which is almost certain to be a frantic game. Would say the same for Balogun. Doubt Jack will start but would like to see him come on in the second half.

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Baffled why he can’t at least be on the bench tomorrow. I get each player has individual circumstances that are different but he’s played more football this season than Diallo has who was thrown in straight away 

I know what they're saying, but surely he'll actually be on the bench.

5 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I still can't believe that's the case.

We can make 5 substitutions, there's no logical reason for him not being involved.  

Unless he's carrying a small niggle, it seems odd. 

He's been training so surely can offer 25 minutes it needed?