*****Official Rangers vs Aberdeen match thread*****

Not great again!

Beaton trying his best to fuck us again i see

really need better 2nd half, if we can't beat shite like this at home then forget the league, in fact if we went into the last game of the season needing a win for the title then this lot would find a way to blow it

Depressing man

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

45 mins to save his job

Let's see if he has the balls to make changes 

Absolute bollocks. We are playing honking at the minute but there's no way his jobs at risk. Fickle as fuck

Just now, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Lundstrom and Ramsay on.

For a keeper who hasn’t had make a save, McGregor is shite. His distribution is abominable.

It's always been his weakest attribute since he was young but he made up for it with incredible stops and athleticism. 

Now that those positive attributes are declining rapidly, his distribution is becoming more and more noticeable and troublesome. 

3 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

Just thinking this myself. It's like we are just turning up to go through the motions. No one is competing out there for anything.

Frustrating as fuck to watch. Zero desire.

I'd love to know what Gio said to the board his style was and how they can watch this and think he's keeping up his end of the bargain. If we throw away points again here I can't see anyway back. 

I've held off thinking that with the gap so close but 4 wins in 10  league games would be an utter abomination. 

Just now, watty. said:

Laughing at all these cunts that were giving it stevie who? When gio signed.

I was one of them. Dismissed the Dutch fans views when they talked about his dire football. 

Sadly it looks like a massive downgrade at the worst possible time. Any half decent manager would win this league with our squad.