Lots of positives

Colin Traive

"Ramsey looked average" 😅

He absolutely strolled that today linked up beautifully with Tav, never lost the ball once, took it in traffic made cutting edge runs in behind and looked levels above at less than 100% fitness.

Needs played now, match fitness comes from games/minutes.

Just now, bluenose244 said:

"Ramsey looked average" 😅

He absolutely strolled that today linked up beautifully with Tav, never lost the ball once, took it in traffic made cutting edge runs in behind and looked levels above at less than 100% fitness.

Needs played now,match fitness comes from games/minutes.

He was always looking to link play. Still a bit to go but obviously a clever player. Thought he was good for his first game in a few weeks. 

37 minutes ago, Grundy said:

Sands was pretty solid, Ramsey showed some flashes of class now and again.  Look forward to seeing more of Lowry and McCann, both exciting prospects.  Bassey starting to show a wee bit gallousness, maybe a sign of growing confidence.

You can tell Bassey is full of confidence just now.

58 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Sands was good but we have Lundstram and Kamara for a similar role.

Tav is on fire.

Looking forward to seeing more of McCann & Lowry next year.

That was basically Ramsey at 50%. There is so much more to come. If Aribo is fit, I wouldn't start him on Thursday however.

Hope we get Hibs.

Sands needs to push on and put the fear up Kamara - do him no harm at all 

56 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Sands really impressed me today

I know it’s Dundee but it was a really mature performance and he came out every tackle the better, including a few crunching ones

It was only Dundee but it looked a bumpy, tight, crowded pitch and I can’t remember him putting a foot wrong. Really decent and can’t be far off MOTM. 
Look forward to seeing more of him 

13 minutes ago, Swagger said:

He was always looking to link play. Still a bit to go but obviously a clever player. Thought he was good for his first game in a few weeks. 

Noticed him flick the ball on to Alfie at one stage and was 2 steps ahead of him, a bit of understanding from game time playing together and that could be deadly.

42 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Sands needs to push on and put the fear up Kamara - do him no harm at all 

Its between sands and lundstram i think due to the slotting in as sweeper, and tbh i said elsewhere, thursday could use both them, sands as the sweeper and lundstram and jack for the bite in midfield

We win the battle the tie is a cakewalk, cant let the midfield get overran

7 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Superb, loved it.

What id espect from a British, Protestant, Unionist, Loyalist club 😎

The real supporters of the club.

The real supporters of the club don't call the British Armed Forces a bunch of gender neutral pussies.

Try telling that to people at Ibrox on Armed Forces day and see how you get on 😅

As the title says lots of positives ,Balogun still the best option at centre half ,midfield is pretty strong regardless who gets the nod but Ramsay is only here till the end of the season and imo not any better than about 5 /6  others  so dont see the point of playing him .Big concern is still up top where we are still misfiring, at least in Scotland and would love to see a natural finisher or target man come in. 

Think balogun is shocking a few as many including me wouldn't have wanted to retain him after this season but by fuck is he doing his best to earn another contract. He's no finished yet despite his age. Easy good enough for this level, even if it is just rotational.

Things that impressed me today were Tavs energy, Bassey strength, Jack everywhere and Ramsey when played Central kept the moves flowing but special.mentiom to Sands......he was excellent woth the defensive side of midfield.

Young guys done well too I thought 

3 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

The real supporters of the club don't call the British Armed Forces a bunch of gender neutral pussies.

Try telling that to people at Ibrox on Armed Forces day and see how you get on 😅

How Ironic, I have been on the park at Ibrox in Uniform ya pie, The Sun made a headline of it that day and things changed after Armed forces day....

I lap it up that it eats at you, British club with full protestant, Unionist and loyalist support, hope you enjoyed the songbook today :whistle:

Thought Roofe looked really sharp in his 45 minutes. 3 or 4 really decent moments.

Good to see him, Ramsey, Helander, Sakala, Sands, Lowry, McCann and Diallo get minutes. Good to offload Aribo, Balogun, Lundstram, McGregor (and Morelos for a half).

Jack playing regularly. Goldson scoring. Bassey continuing to impress. Tav incredible. Another clean sheet.

Only slight disappointment was it should have been more.