April meeting might go...

celtic 3rd
Europa QF 7th
St Mirren away 10th
Europa QF 14th 
celtic 17th
celtic 24th

Holy fuck. :lol:

There's a spare Wednesday on the 27th - maybe we could squeeze in a money- spinning friendly against the Bheggars ? :lol:

What a difference it’s going to make having Alfredo fucking Morelos back for these games

He will bully the tramps in their defence

Plus Jack (from the start), Helander, Bassey at left back, maybe even a fully fit Ramsey…

The complexion of our starting eleven has changed dramatically since that game

9 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Zero chance GVB sets out the team as disastrously as he did against them last time

He’s learned his lesson: press them, get at them, smash them.

We’ve beaten Borussia Dortmund since that result, comfortably, and they couldn’t beat us at Ibrox either. The team 2nd in the Bundesliga.

Maintain those levels and we beat the scum, comfortably. Bring those animal cunts on.

This ☝️ 

It's going to be a very different game next time. 

If we play anything like we did against dortmund we'll smash them.

This scum team can't cope when it's pressed and attacked consistently.

Thankfully we seem to be getting over the injuries and some of our best players hitting form at the right time.

Gios first OF reminded me a lot of Gerrards first where we sat off and were punished. Gerrard quickly got to grips with it and I think we’ve seen enough from Gio since that he has a bit of tactical flexibility. Just need to improve the shooting 😂

All about momentum now. If we win at Ibrox we’ll win every domestic game we play in April. 

There’s not a chance we sit off them in any of those games after the last one, which means we have a more than good chance of beating them and showing it for the one off it was

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

All about momentum now. If we win at Ibrox we’ll win every domestic game we play in April. 

There’s not a chance we sit off them in any of those games after the last one, which means we have a more than good chance of beating them and showing it for the one off it was

I think we are at the beginning of a roll. Here's hoping. I count 16 games left in total if we get to Hampden (final) and Seville.