Davis

G.E.C.

I don't think Davis was playing bad but the timing of Covid/injury with the arrival of GVB didn't help. He has been a victim of too many players rather than his overall performance. Jack coming back, the arrival of Sands and Lundstram playing better put him at the bottom of the pile.

His experience is immense and he might still have a role to play even if it is as a dressing room leader.

12 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Hearts or back down to England maybe

Cant see it being another scottish team, he doesn't have the legs to do the running that most scottish teams have their midfield doing

England ia a shout for him, but i think he might just chuck it altogether, made hia dosh, got his career highlights, not much else to stay for

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Cant see it being another scottish team, he doesn't have the legs to do the running that most scottish teams have their midfield doing

England ia a shout for him, but i think he might just chuck it altogether, made hia dosh, got his career highlights, not much else to stay for

The love of just playing at a decent level 

37 minutes ago, Smile said:

I bet that will make him feel better he will maybe mention that when talking about his career as a highlight.

Of course he will, he will be delighted that he managed to make amends with most if not all of our support. 

Pretty sure you were trying to be sarcastic there but I’m going to put that down to the fact you hate seeing Alfie perform as well as he has been lately 

Wee Davo has been brilliant for us over the years but i understand Gio leaving him out now.

Gio is still in the process of working out who he can trust not only this season but for next too. Its good to try players in different formations  for best fit as he wants to be able to change things up.

The gaffer isnt long in the door,  and it will be interesting to see how we shape up after Summer window.