What do we need next season?

Massive rebuilding job in the summer ridiculous it’s got to this stage with all the ageing players out of contract at the same time and assets not tied down, gross mismanagement that we are facing a complete rebuild that should’ve been done gradually over the last 3/4 windows tbh. 

new GK 

2 x new CB’s 

new LB 

new box to box centre mid 

new RW

new LW

new no 10 

new STR 

assuming Kent Aribo Goldson and Kamara are off we need 9 starters for me massive rebuild coming up, think Morelos will stay but another striker to challenge him and actually contribute when he is out is no 1 priority. 
Can see a huge overhaul of players we should get decent money for Kent Kamara Aribo to fund a rebuild with fees for Roofe Helander Itten Hagi on top of that hopefully. 
Could be a completely new side next season which is kind of exciting and there’s a few of these cowards I can’t wait to see the back of tbh. 

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

A fucking miracle in all honest.

With the fees we are likely to receive for Kent Aribo and Kamara it really shouldn’t be that difficult to build a side to play in Scottish football tbh, it’s the CL qualifiers I’m worried about though, we’ll need to get our  business done early should be looking at a couple of bosman deals Sam Johnstone, John Swift, Jed Wallace and Danilo Doekhi would be a start 

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

I’d say a must CL qualification.  Scary thought trying to do it with potential rebuild signings.

Need to get business done early and hit ground running hopefully we have already got players identified 

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

With the fees we are likely to receive for Kent Aribo and Kamara it really shouldn’t be that difficult to build a side to play in Scottish football tbh, it’s the CL qualifiers I’m worried about though, we’ll need to get our  business done early should be looking at a couple of bosman deals Sam Johnstone, John Swift, Jed Wallace and Danilo Doekhi would be a start 

With they way they are playing that won’t be much 

6 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Fans will need patience tbh. Regardless of who the manager is it's a whole squad needing to be rebuilt and we aren't spending anywhere near as much as celtic did this season before anyone says that they managed it.

We’ll have to spend a similar amount or we can forget it , if we try to build a squad of freebies and loans we are fucked

Ideally?

Wilson out.

Out: Shagger, Goldson, Barisic, Davis, Kamara, Aribo, Arfield, Itten, Roofe, Diallo.

In: GK, LB, CB, CB, Ramsay, LW, RW, CF

Morelos, Kent, Balogun new contracts.

Lowry, King or McAusland and McCann promoted.

Something like that.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Ideally?

Wilson out.

Out: Shagger, Goldson, Barisic, Davis, Kamara, Aribo, Arfield, Itten, Roofe, Diallo.

In: GK, LB, CB, CB, Ramsay, LW, RW, CF

Morelos new contract.

Lowry and McCann promoted.

Something like that.

Wouldn’t be wasting cash on Ramsey tbh, good player but only a matter of time until he breaks down again