Gerrard on Soccer Am

Rlm

Just watched tubes interview and the guy just speaks so well ...the humble factor etc, dont think he'll ever beat that moment of lifting a league title in the way in which last season was dun..it still disappointed me when he kind of left so quickly...yes I understood it.. but the timing was horrendous for us..who were in a good position in the league. But a ultimately will always be a top guy and well thought of at Our club.

Fuck off. As much to blame for the collapse as anyone this season.

23 minutes ago, Rlm said:

Just watched tubes interview and the guy just speaks so well ...the humble factor etc, dont think he'll ever beat that moment of lifting a league title in the way in which last season was dun..it still disappointed me when he kind of left so quickly...yes I understood it.. but the timing was horrendous for us..who were in a good position in the league. But a ultimately will always be a top guy and well thought of at Our club.

Only cos they were so bad. Hardly covered himself in glory losing to Dundee Utd dropping points at home to Aberdeen Motherwell and hearts plus blowing a 1-0 lead to 10 man Malmo

23 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

For a club that rightfully prides itself on being noble and carrying ourselves with class, some of the mongos who follow us are anything but.

Hahahahahaha

Literally never heard any Rangers supporter pride himself on the club being 'noble'

2 hours ago, Ladytonbear said:

Ya think?

I was probably just meaning any manager who stopped them doing 10, will always be well thought of in my opinion, helping the team achieve an unbeaten season etc, but everyone's opinion is different and that's ok.