Braga at Ibrox Quarter Final

MacBoyd

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Well said.

This thread will soon be awash with negativity but you're absolutely spot on about us doing our bit too in a huge occasion on Thurday.

Yeah everyone has felt the same but it's been a week now. We have a match that if it was celtic its all the country would be talking about.

It's all well and good us being positive, the support that teams had has been superb they've fucked it up by their ineptitude .

They've downed tools even held off buying my seat for Braga game after last Sunday's capitulation getting to the stage the sooner they fuck off the better.

Question is can the bottle merchants raise it on Thursday never mind today and a manager show some balls and drop the Deadwood when up to now they've been allowed to prolong their ineptitude.

51 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Win this and beat the tarriers in the cup and the season will be far from lost.  

European semi final sounds unreal and those cunts across the city will be jealous as fuck and they will never see another European semi final for at least a decade if ever 

:lol: Honestly think there’s more chance of us winning the Europa than this shower of cowards beating that mob at Hampden. 

I'm trying to buy a ticket for someone using my mygers (already have my own through my season ticket) and its saying i can only buy 1 ticket for this game. Does anyone know if this a change from previous games as I have been able to buy tickets using mygers previously?

Europe has been our real shining light this season and with only a goal in it we really have a chance here.

I so hope we go all guns blazing early on, like red star tried in 2nd tie v us. We put early pressure on then we get behind team even more then we can make it.....we've nothing to lose.

3-1 to the famous

11 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Europe has been our real shining light this season and with only a goal in it we really have a chance here.

I so hope we go all guns blazing early on, like red star tried in 2nd tie v us. We put early pressure on then we get behind team even more then we can make it.....we've nothing to lose.

3-1 to the famous

You've just said too little too late and it's all about the league on another thread?! 🤣

14 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

What an occasion this should be. Trailing 1 nil, the fans should be making it the best atmosphere in European football this season.

The last week has hurt but we have a real chance to reach a semi final against opposition who aren't a huge name. 

The league is almost certainly gone but the fans and club need to give ourselves a good shake now.

Bring it on

So close to a European semi final now but still a lot of work to do. I'm a little more confident going in to Thursday with Roofe as our main man after his 3 goals today. Use him correctly and he'll score.

4 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

So close to a European semi final now but still a lot of work to do. I'm a little more confident going in to Thursday with Roofe as our main man after his 3 goals today. Use him correctly and he'll score.

He needs service. If we set up like the first leg he will be ineffective, hopefully through necessity we set up to attack rather than contain. The optimist in me thinks Gio set up to contain them over in Braga in order to get them over here and go for them, hence why Ramsey didn't start. Still not sure that idea makes sense considering away goals are away but heres Hoping.

41 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

He needs service. If we set up like the first leg he will be ineffective, hopefully through necessity we set up to attack rather than contain. The optimist in me thinks Gio set up to contain them over in Braga in order to get them over here and go for them, hence why Ramsey didn't start. Still not sure that idea makes sense considering away goals are away but heres Hoping.

Mostly agree and had the same thoughts but surely the fact that the away goals rule is gone means it makes more sense to play conservatively away from home in the first leg? I'm pretty sure that's why the away goal rule was introduced in the first place. 

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Mostly agree and had the same thoughts but surely the fact that the away goals rule is gone means it makes more sense to play conservatively away from home in the first leg? I'm pretty sure that's why the away goal rule was introduced in the first place. 

Aye it's baffled me a wee bit. The flip side is we just accidentally played shite and we're set up wrong but I'm still behind Gio just now so no admitting that 🤣